Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory definition of youngcel

Julaybib

Julaybib

No longer human
★★★★★
At what age does one fit into the youngcel catgeory and at what age does someone leave youngcelhood ? :feelswhere:

I think youngcel begins at like age 14 (beginning of puberty) and then ends at 20 (Young Adult)

I still feel like a kid at 24 :fuk:

At what age does one fit into the youngcel catgeory and at what age does someone leave youngcelhood ? :feelswhere:
Anyone below the age of 25 in my opinion.

I think youngcel begins at like age 14 (beginning of puberty) and then ends at 20 (Young Adult)
I would extend that to 25, or generally mid 20s. It generally depends on when you stop with education and move into the workforce. After that, ascension is impossible.

Anything below 17 some little niggas fr but I love minors so stay here
IT will touch this and call you a pedo FYI.-

Anything below 17 some little niggas fr but I love minors so stay here
Rock one eyebrow raised rock staring

You can still ascend at 18 tbh but once you've entered your twenties, its done.

Maybe 14-21? Hard to gauge. For trucels it is apparent they are incels much earlier because they might be extremely ugly and/or NT. However if they are just spergy awkward teens that can very quickly change towards adulthood, and for the awkward kids they might easily glow up by the end of highschool or even beginning of college. I would say that the cut off is definitely about 21ish because if you have not got laid/gf before then you have astronomically lower hope of ever ascending and will always be damaged from missing out.

So yeah 14 for trucels lowest but otherwise I would say more like 16/17 lowest and 21 at the upper end.

In a way, trucels are never youngcels because they are predestined to have no hope, so they are like full on incels from the start :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: God be cruel