Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Definition clarification/debate thread

G

Guest2

There's always a lot of talk and people throwing around lingo which has lost its meaning or isn't clear. So, I've compiled some words to which you can reply and give give your interpretation/definition. I won't be surprised at all if there are some dramatically different interpretations about the same word. Reply to any or all of them.

Incel
Cuck
Truecel
Betabuxxer
Manlet
Fakecel
Bluepilled
Blackpilled
Difference between femoid and female?
Volcel
Standardscel
White Knight
Normie
Chad (maybe with pictures)

Feel free to add more, but these are the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

If your height doesn't start with 6, you're a manlet, I thought that was universal?

Chad (maybe with pictures)
This should do :feelswhere::feelskek:
weed2-jpg.55459

Incel: somebody who has been unable to experience romantic or (consensual and unpaid for) sexual relationships with looksmatched members of the opposite sex for a period of at least 3 years for reasons beyond his immediate control

sexual relationships with looksmatched members of the opposite sex
So, if I fuck girls that are uglier than me, I can retain my incel status? low IQ definition tbh

what are u on kid?? :feelstrash:

Truecel: An male with no chance to ever experience romantic or sexual realationships with women due to their looks. Even platonic relationships are more often than not out of reach due to his appearance and neither males or females will want any connection to him. Surgeries and looksmaxximg cannot save him and even betabuxxing years down the road is off the table

Incel: A male who is unable to obtain a romantic or sexual realatiomships with women due to their looks. An incel however has much more wiggle room than a truecel as he may be able to obtain friends and they may not even suspect that they are any worse off than their peers. While many incels will struggle all his life obtaining a woman, some of them can luck out, looksmaxx or surgerymaxx their way out of inceldom, or become a betabuxx (though this particular route will become largely unavailable within the coming years. Anyone under the age of 25 has little to no chance at using this method)

Fakecel: A male who has engaged in sexual behaviors and may have previously had relationships. Not all fakecels are sexually successful but they aren’t so unattractive that they can be labeled as incels. Some fakecels are aware of their status and will exaggerate or lie about their stats and situations. Some fakecels however are fully convinced that they are legit

Volcel: An individual who can obtain romantic and sexual relationships but refuses to do so through their own actions. These include having unreasonable standards for his looks, voluntary isolation from others, engaging in actions that would repel others from him, or simply refusing to approach. Due to the nature of volcels they can never truly be incels, incels however can be labeled as volcels if they engage in the aftermentioned behaviors

Standcel: A standardcel somewhat falls in with volcels however there is no guarantee that a standardcell will be able to obtain a relationship. Anyone below an 8 has the potential to be a standardcel therefore one cannot properly judge wether or not someone’s standards keep them from getting laid or not though on an incel forum it is (mostly) safe to assume that this may be the case. The standard standardcel will exclude a large amount of women due to factors such as age, weight, race, virgin status (or lack thereof) and of course looks. However a more extreme standardcel will only focus his efforts on a very small group of women and will turn his nose up at all of the others

Standcel: A standardcel somewhat falls in with volcels however there is no guarantee that a standardcell will be able to obtain a relationship. Anyone below an 8 has the potential to be a standardcel therefore one cannot properly judge wether or not someone’s standards keep them from getting laid or not though on an incel forum it is (mostly) safe to assume that this may be the case. The standard standardcel will exclude a large amount of women due to factors such as age, weight, race, virgin status (or lack thereof) and of course looks. However a more extreme standardcel will only focus his efforts on a very small group of women and will turn his nose up at all of the others
Would you say a standardcel's standards should be or are relative to his looks? For example, is somebody who wouldn't have sex with a 2/10 a standardscel because he doesn't want to contribute to hypergamy as a 4.5/10, or would he be a volcel, in your opinion?
Incel: A male who is unable to obtain a romantic or sexual realatiomships with women due to their looks.
Would you say that it could also include other immutable factors, such as mental illnesses?

Would you say a standardcel's standards should be or are relative to his looks? For example, is somebody who wouldn't have sex with a 2/10 a standardscel because he doesn't want to contribute to hypergamy as a 4.5/10, or would he be a volcel, in your opinion?
If he were able to get a 2/10 but refuse he’d be a volcel as his actions actively keep him from having sex. Generally a volcel is someone who diminishes his prospects, a standardcel however could have no prospects or have the potential to be just as successful as the volcel. Generally I just coinflate the 2 terms because you can’t tell who’s who here
Would you say that it could also include other immutable factors, such as mental illnesses?
It would depend on the mental illness, the severity, and the affect it has on the individual. It would also depend on wether or not he’s taking the steps to mitigate the power his condition holds over his life. As far as the site goes most “mental illness” I’ve seen here is considered mild at best and wouldn’t atomatically kill their chances. Imo you’ll have to be more more than just a high functioning autist or sperg in order to declare inceldom. I’d say a pretty good example is ER. He had autism as well and yet he is largely deemed a volcel by many. I’ve read his manifesto several times over and much of his social ineptitude could be blamed on his upringing and the years he spent isolated in his room rather than autism. However ER was also a manlet, a framecel, and an extreme standardcel so if he were alive today he could go here and claim inceldom with little to no resistance (as long as his pics didn’t surface that is)

I define "slowness" as the absense of speed