Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Defining Masculinity in the 21st Century

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Intro:
Our ancestors, YOUR ancestors used to hunt wild beasts to survive.
There was no heightpill, on dickpill, no Nothing.
By high decree of mother nature it was made abundantly clear EVERY SINGLE DAY which on of the genders was more important, more dangerous, more valuable.

A womens chances of survival are Nothing without a man. It bleeds. Animals smell blood.
Why not paint a target on your ass and run through a war Zone?
I have made my Point.

Look at us now.
With the Outsourcing of Manual Labor, the clear power difference between the genders has been forgotten.
Women watch shit like "Atomic Blonde" and think they Need a 300LBS 1% bodyfat Genome edited Freak to Keep up with them.

Remember that reddit thread where the Woman was like "my bf just picked me up and tossed me across the room. WTF, I didnt know men were that strong!"

No shit bitch. We used to kill lions, whales and bears to Keep you cunts alive.
At the same time you bitches just evolved to manipulate man out of his resources.
Thats why you have tits outside mating Season.
There is no Survival Advantage in the female Body, it has clearly adapted to manipulating men and Nothing else.

Changing Definition of Masculinity:

In the past, Living past a certain age and surviving automatically meant that you were a man.
Life was hard. Work was hard.
Nobody could impose some arbitrary Definition of manhood on us.

In the 21st though, women dictate masculinity.
They guy that is barred from entering the sexual market is no longer considered a full fletched male.
What a retarded Notion.

Look at These Videos and realize that THIS is what we are, as man. All of you have that instinct inside, that lust for the chase, the hunt.
What is Happening to this Generation of Young men is a disgrace and it will have bitter and violent consequences.

Look at this Lion, how the muslces interact, what a beast.
We used to kill this. With a fucking stick.

View: https://youtu.be/IPiyo332Gks?t=71

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iGJjdt1xSo

look at this crazy motherfucker going after bears with a spear THIS IS YOUR HERITAGE WAKE UP

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOfY5aLOLbg?t=145

View: https://youtu.be/S5yRyW67MB0?t=1415

LOOK AT THIS SHIT, THIS IS YOU

You

You have to realize that is more to Living on this earth than pussy.
Pussy should be your reward for having to live and fight as a man.
Look at this shit I posted.
Imagine doing that for a day, risking your life.
JFL imagine being denied pussy after that, you think These guys give a fuck?
Rape time bitch, cuz I JUST KILLED A BEAST

I just wanted to make this thread as a reality check because a lot of guys get lost in thinking that this is all there is to this shit.

bro, i am basically physically disabled, i would have trouble killing a chicken so dont tell me to go hunt for lions, i would have not lasted more than like 5 years... wait jfl i would have probably been used as bait for animals until i die when my tribe saw i was that ugly at birth thinking i was probably the work of the devil or something

Show me at least 20 women who have taken on a lion or grizzly with a fucking melee weapon.

Oh wait you can't.

Based ass fucking thread.

Wanna know whats funny? Women haven't gotten a reality check in years on just how useless they are. Constant bitching and moaning while men make their lives easier, and despite this they still obtained rights.

Clown world

Smoking gorilla

It doesn't take much to kill a lion if you're a bunch of guys with spears.

the irony is that i am subhuman in any era, if i tried to take on a wild animal with a melee weapon, i would die

if i tried to take on even a foid with a melee weapon, she'd probably just grab it from me and gut me with it, that's how much of a framelet i am

do it then. I'll pay for the zoo ticket. You will shit yourself before even entering the enclosure.
I used to be like you.
I used to think "lol if I came across a wild predator I would just akimbo two rocks and murder the bitch"

And then, one day, I was in the Woods and I see this big animal, like a wolf, cross the Trail infront of me. Woosh gone, from left to Right.
I immediately stopped.
Seriously dude, you dont hear These animals coming at you, it is like being with a Shark in murky water.
I was sweating bullets.

After what seemed like an eternity I hear someone calling. It was a dog.
Some idiot let loose his giant ass dog in the forest and it took off.

But that made me realize that as human beings we are Nothing compared to even small animals.
Without tools or human intellect we are nothing.
The "bunch of guys with a spears" part is the actual brilliance of the thing.

Cope
in 2020, you have to be goodlooking to get women
can't hunt animals or peta will be called on you jfl

do it then. I'll pay for the zoo ticket. You will shit yourself before even entering the enclosure.
I used to be like you.
I used to think "lol if I came across a wild predator I would just akimbo two rocks and murder the bitch"
What I wrote:

It's stupid to go 1v1 vs a lion or a bear, but that's not what they do. Here's a video of them just chasing a feeding lion away and taking its prey.

Physical strength and prowess is not why humans are the apex predator.

What I wrote:

It's stupid to go 1v1 vs a lion or a bear, but that's not what they do. Here's a video of them just chasing a feeding lion away and taking its prey.

Physical strength and prowess is not why humans are the apex predator.

Did you even read my post you runt?
Thats precisely my Point:

But that made me realize that as human beings we are Nothing compared to even small animals.
Without tools or human intellect we are nothing.
The "bunch of guys with a spears" part is the actual brilliance of the thing.

the irony is that i am subhuman in any era, if i tried to take on a wild animal with a melee weapon, i would die

if i tried to take on even a foid with a melee weapon, she'd probably just grab it from me and gut me with it, that's how much of a framelet i am
Same tbh

Did you even read my post you runt?
Thats precisely my Point:
I said it's not impressive for a bunch of guys to corner a lion and stab it with a spear and you dared me to go into a zoo enclosure with a lion like it's anything like what these guys are doing. A lion isn't even the most dangerous animal (for humans anyway) on the serengeti, hippos kill 30x more people.

I said it's not impressive for a bunch of guys to corner a lion and stab it with a spear and you dared me to go into a zoo enclosure with a lion like it's anything like what these guys are doing. A lion isn't even the most dangerous animal (for humans anyway) on the serengeti, hippos kill 30x more people.

Lol it is very impressive jfl. Try fighting with a dog once. I used to go to dog School for a while to learn a bit of dog Training.
Bro, a fucking 40lbs dog will fuck you up, throw you over and bite your throat in 3 seconds.
One time this dog went haywire and rammed me in the legs and I went flying.

Imagine a Lion with 10 times the weight.

And the hippo Argument falls flat because you are conflating different Things here.
Cars are by Definition more dangerous than coconuts because they kill more People per year.

Hippos kill People because People underestimate them because of their Looks (lookism again) and get fucking murdered.
Hippos kill People because an entire Generation of low iq tourists was raised on Happy Hippo Sweets.

Listen I am not trying to start a fight here and I get your Point but unless you are brining an actual gun, killing a Lion with melee weapons is Always impressive.

Maybe you don't understand just how Little stopping power a melee weapon has against a 300lbs animal.
Even a gun will not drop a Person or animal in one shot most of the time, that is just a misconeption People have from movies.

Look at this footage of a Lion Attack:

View: https://youtu.be/cEKcAL0Kplc?t=22

That fucker ran through:
The noise of the guns
The bullets flying at him
Multiple People armed with GUNS in close quarters

Now imagine These guys were armed with spears.

Like I said, I dont want to start a fight. I just dont understand why you are so insintend on pretending that killing a Lion, even as a Group, isn't a huge feat?
Do you work for peta or some shit? Are you vegan lol?

The only problem I have with this thread is that it's not stickied.

Lol it is very impressive jfl. Try fighting with a dog once. I used to go to dog School for a while to learn a bit of dog Training.
Bro, a fucking 40lbs dog will fuck you up, throw you over and bite your throat in 3 seconds.
One time this dog went haywire and rammed me in the legs and I went flying.
I don't doubt it, I wouldn't want to fight a dog either... unless I'm with a bunch of other guys carrying spears and we're hunting for that dog, then I wouldn't be too worried.

Imagine a Lion with 10 times the weight.
Imagine a lion against 20 humans with long spears. By the way humans with spears (and variations of spears) were the most powerful military formation until the late middle ages because it's really hard to defend against them.

And the hippo Argument falls flat because you are conflating different Things here.
Any two things are different things, how is that a counter-argument? Hippos are much more dangerous than lions, a lion will run away when a bunch of humans runs toward it even if it would fight off another lion.

Hippos kill People because People underestimate them because of their Looks (lookism again) and get fucking murdered.
Hippos kill People because an entire Generation of low iq tourists was raised on Happy Hippo Sweets.
No, hippos are dangerous because they're more aggressive, heavier and tougher than lions. And they were killing people in high numbers even hundreds of years ago when I assume there were no low IQ tourists roaming around the serengeti.

killing a Lion with melee weapons is Always impressive.
Not so much with 20 buddies with spears killing the same lion with you. And a spear is not just any melee weapon. If you have a bunch of guys with you, you're better off with spears than with swords.

Maybe you don't understand just how Little stopping power a melee weapon has against a 300lbs animal.
Maybe you don't understand that a spear has a lot more stopping power than a bullet, in that it doesn't even have to touch you to stop you. And if someone stabs you with a spear, you're not going to keep running toward them unless it's like a bamboo stick or something.. Spears were historically used to stop charging cavalry (a bit heavier than a lion, trained and with a human running on top of it) because they're really effective at stopping things running toward you.

Now imagine These guys were armed with spears.
They would have been safer if they were in formation like spear carrying hunters are. A spear is a physical obstacle, a bullet isn't. Seems like you're the one who doesn't know how weapons work.
Oh, and the guy sat up even after the lion hit him at full speed.

Look lions are dangerous, alright? But not as much as humans with weapons. It's how we took over the planet after all.