Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Defining incel moments in your life.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Inspired by the graduation topic a few hours ago.

What were, in hindsight, the most suicifuel inducing, defining incel moments of your life?

For me it were always the grand transition moments, from elementary school to middle school, middle school to high school, high school to uni, uni to graduate school, grad school to work life. Moments where you make up the balance in life and are forced to reflect. Like on a graduation day.

Because these moments in your life force to reflect on the shit time you had in comparison to Chad peers, normie peers and even low tier normies..., the age appropriate life stepping stones you completely failed to ascend and the scarring mental notes you make of these little catastrophes.

No healthy best friendship achievement unlocked, no friend group achievement unlocked, no first kiss achievement unlocked, no first GF achievement unlocked, no loss of V-card achievement unlocked... in the end all those little catastrophes accumulate and become an ever growing invisible lead cross to bear. Weighing you down wherever you go.

In the beginning you terracope with 'ah shucks, it's okay, I am going to a new place now, to a new city, I can try again, maybe things will be better there' but in reality things never change. Alas, you always bring the old you with his failo trackrecord with you. As a result you just get further behind.

Additionally, when the relatively careless, solitary summer is over and you are filled with little glimmers of hope, hope of change, hope of a little ascension, you arrive at said new place of human endeavour, you attempt to integrate yourself in the novel society and once again... the great social sort happens in the first 2 to 3 months and you end up on the bottom. Again. Or worse: outcast once more.

The recurring experiences of having to reflect on abject failure in the beginning of summer while others celebrate, followed by a ritual crushing of hope during the end of autumn every few years or so are what inceldom is about for me. More so than a desire of sex or whatever.

Anyone recognize this?

Last edited:
For me is when all the girls made fun of me for crying after chad filmed me get punched in the back of the head at the end of elementary school

For me is when all the girls made fun of me for crying after chad filmed me get punched in the back of the head at the end of elementary school

Classic example of Chad's "dominance" just being an act of pure cowardice and foids lapping it up

Did the clip of the sucker punch and people laughing continue to chase after you, and haunt you during your middle and high school years as well?

Did the clip of the sucker punch and people laughing continue to chase after you, and haunt you during your middle and high school years as well?
it was before there was Social media

getting acne and being told it's not a big deal and that everything would work itself out if i just studymaxxed

sitting alone on the bus near the end of my time in hs because I lost all my friends. When I’d get called ugly almost every day of my life in hs and nobody giving a fuck about me. If my parents were dead I surely would of roped by now

it was before there was Social media

People weren't sharing it via bluetooth on their phones or something? Passing these types of clips of bullying, casual violence, foid nudes and other random stuff along in physical networks and groups?

my oneitis deliberately let her boyfriend touch her and spank her ass right in front of me at homecoming (didn't intend on going but was forced to). we weren't allowed to leave until 10 PM so I had to sit in the corner seething for two hours just trying not to make a scene

my oneitis deliberately let her boyfriend touch her and spank her ass right in front of me at homecoming (didn't intend on going but was forced to). we weren't allowed to leave until 10 PM so I had to sit in the corner seething for two hours just trying not to make a scene

Felt the intense secret desire to torch the place Carrie style right then and there? I know I had those moments.

Jesus fuck, brutal af brocel

As I've said in the past, I once reunited with a childhood friend, who became really popular and got a blonde girlfriend, IIRC he said something along the lines of "I love her pussy, I think I'm addicted to it"

1. Wrote a love poem for my oneitis in 10th grade, she politely rejected me. The next day and for about a month the whole high school made fun of me. Had to break one of the bullies' nose to give them smth else to talk about.

2. Tutored a friend's sister in math. She always wore revealing shit and was leading me on, pretending to be interested. Then she invited me to her bday party, where I met her bf...

3. Moved to another city for college, met a nerdy foid, got along well. Lots of common interests, lots of interesting discussions, overall good vibes. Finally managed to ask her out then discovered she was dating my HS bully (the one whose nose I broke...)

There were many more cringe moments but I'd say these 3 were the defining steps on my path to inceldom.

My oneitis and her chad bf (my bully) performing there is a light that that never goes out and I know it's over Infront of my year at the end of secondary school. They're living the perfect life and have the audacity to perform those two specific songs right Infront of my eyes

I'd have infinitely more difficulty picking a moment that didn't satisfy this criteria.