Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deep inside I want something I'll never get, an actually attractive woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look, would I settle for a not so pretty woman that still looks somewhat decent? Yeah, sure.

But deep down inside, I actually want a beautiful woman. I crave it, it's a deep yearning to be with a beautiful woman.

All my fantasies and my daydreams, my imagination - they always have a beautiful woman in them. It's never an ugly duckling or an average woman.

I'll never get an average woman, much less an attractive one. But I sure as hell want one.

everybody does bro, i want a slavic ice queen

Everybody does tbh. It's just natural. My definition of attractive is not really conventional and I believe there are more types of beauty( for example bimbos like kardashians simply disgust me). I like natural beauty with little to no make up.

I'll never find it either tbh.

8E6EB24B C3C4 4A88 9637 047BD7F62A26

take this feeling OP, put it deep into your heart and embrace this feeling, and then realise

This is EXACTLY how women feel about men, with one key difference; they won’t settle for less. They want beautiful men, and will only accept beautiful men,

Whats with the recent incels having high standards? Jeez, getting a girl that isn't deformed or sub4 is fine to me

Hell I'll fuck even a 1/10 but not date

Whats with the recent incels having high standards? Jeez, getting a girl that isn't deformed or sub4 is fine to me

Fakecel tbh.

take this feeling OP, put it deep into your heart and embrace this feeling, and then realise

This is EXACTLY how women feel about men, with one key difference; they won’t settle for less. They want beautiful men, and will only accept beautiful men,

this is what i was going to say i dont ask for much but those those cunts do. those plain and ugly foids who should be fucking us want chadlite and chad.

Its incstinct bro

Deep In my mind I want a Harlem of virgin female14 to 18 year old sex slaves and a endless supply of cocaine and wiskey
Also some anima and good video games

All my fantasies and my daydreams, my imagination - they always have a beautiful woman in them.

Your fantasies and daydreams should be about hitting the gym, injecting some growth hormones.