Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Deep down, sorWHORity girls know we are better than them

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I know that they look down on anyone who isn't a member of their little rich daddy plastic mean girl clubs, and yet, I think deep down, they look down on us out of insecurity.

Why do they have social status? Because their rich daddies bought it for them, and they sexually assaulted (aka "hazed") others to achieve it. They achieved their status through having a rich daddy and doing illegal trashy shit.

Compare it to us, our group formed naturally, men who are bound together by similar experiences of suffering, men who actually dare to accept the truth about our SOYciety. We don't need to haze people into our group because we have a natural bond. That doesn't mean I can't hate sorWHORity girls, I acknowledge their inferiority and completely despise them, but I would never hurt them or break any law, because I'm not like them. I'm a better person than all of them. They break laws with their hazing and partying, I am a law-abiding citizen, even though this country has never done shit for me, I still follow the laws.

I have the moral high ground over each and every sorWHORity girl on this miserable fucking planet.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Foids don't "know" anything anymore than a sea sponge "knows" itself to be a bottom feeder.

Foids don't "know" anything anymore than a sea sponge "knows" itself to be a bottom feeder.
They know the taste of Chad's cum

I have the moral high ground over each and every sorWHORity girl on this miserable fucking planet.
100% true

I have never seen a sorWHORity foid begin all of their sentences with a dedication to Dr. Verwoerd. This alone shows their inferiority

100% true

I have never seen a sorWHORity foid begin all of their sentences with a dedication to Dr. Verwoerd. This alone shows their inferiority
SorWHORity foids would begin their threads like "I would like to begin this thread with a dedication to all 1488 of the Chads I fucked this weekend. Aren't I quirky teeheehee?"

SorWHORity foids would begin their threads like "I would like to begin this thread with a dedication to all 1488 of the Chads I fucked this weekend. Aren't I quirky teeheehee?"
Tfw you're such a slut that your recent body count is a Nazi dogwhistle