Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deep down everyone is blackpilled, even normies. They just can't admit it

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I mean, even if it's subconsciously. People go for face, height, money. Especially face and height.

They need to be lifefully castrated and thrown into incel shoes
1000% :yes: :yes: :yes: I just thought about this yesterday while trying and failing to sleep. If they were in my (or some of our) shoes, they'd go berserk. I mean, normies and those above can live normal lives, while people like some of the users on here (including you and I) suffer. At least, I'm always miserable, even if I mostly have a neutral expression

1000% :yes: :yes: :yes: I just thought about this yesterday while trying and failing to sleep. If they were in my (or some of our) shoes, they'd go berserk. I mean, normies and those above can live normal lives, while people like some of the users on here (including you and I) suffer. At least, I'm always miserable, even if I mostly have a neutral expression
Yep, And today i have diorrhea so im in hell, I planned on getting flat drunk today but nvm, I have to deal with my asshole again

I am just exist mode, I try to think of what i can become ALONE, Because im ugly i have to enjoy stuff alone.

I am just exist mode, I try to think of what i can become ALONE, Because im ugly i have to enjoy stuff alone.
Yep, And today i have diorrhea so im in hell, I planned on getting flat drunk today but nvm, I have to deal with my asshole again
I feel you bro. It HURTS, definitely mentally, sometimes literally

I feel you bro. It HURTS, definitely mentally, sometimes literally
Today im hurt anally and mentally, First i wake up then my whole abdomen is on fire, I rush to the shitter, I explode that like hiroshima and see a giant bowl of brown chocholate, I flush after wiping my ass, I go back to the computer still nauseous and depressed, I look at the snacks i cannot touch today, Then im flooded with memories of my school bullies and future me when im 30 still rotting just because my bones werent good enough, Yeah Women want hot guys and guys want hot women, Its just how nature is no matter what people say, And jobs? Nah i was thrown into a shit job for years where i was caps boy or glasses guy, At school i was either a jew nigger arab or a roman emperor because of my jew nose, Dunno why my eyes werent made fun of much i think my nose was the biggest problem, Im just glad its over FOR THAT CHAPT ER.

I know what i would do to get the girl if i was chad, Id go to a bar, Talk to them serve them a drink and take them home, But sadly im ugly and that would give off the rape impression instead so i cannot meet women, I wanted to be Dean Winchester when i was younger, Handsome old fashion and Alpha, But oy vey im an ugly omega male rotter, I wanted to drive a cool chevy like him and i wanted to fuck women like he do, I wanted to be the Dean Winchester from the supernatural movies and live the chad rocker life, NVM im ugly.... PLEASE KILL ME!

Yes, normies understand blackpill subconsciously. The important thing to understand here is that they are unaware of this fact. They are completely led by their instincts.
I stopped being led by my instincts long ago, Now im on my own free thinking path just rotting as an ugly male, I know that nothing will bring me a woman that will love me and raise kids with me because im too fucking ugly