Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dedicating yourself to escapism for years makes it stressful when you're yanked back to reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, lately I've become busier and busier, and will become even busier in the future, due to some ... unfavorable circumstances. But, such is life.

Anyway, ever since I was a kid I spent 100% of my free time (and I had a lot of it) doing anything but living in reality - video games, movies, anime, books - you name a pointless thing, I spent thousands of hours doing it.

Now the gravy train is starting to end. Gotta face reality more and more. It's not fun.

I'm being forced to grow up but all I want to do is lay in bed.

Time to (((man up))) wagie

Fuck reality. NEETs for life.
NEETdom is a ticking time bomb.

Eventually you need to grow up. Not because of some moral obligation or pride or anything. But you do need to work for a living, in most of the world at least. And I don't think that neetbux will cover a comfortable lifestyle for very long.

all I want to do is lay in bed.
2D924A0D 4B4D 4750 AC6A E06024094526

Gotta do your service for Master Shlomo ben shekelstein Cohenberg

Should’ve used some of that time making money, OP.

being Ugly should be a disability, because it is...gimme dem neetbuxx

Just dig a hole in the ground and climb in... forevER

So, lately I've become busier and busier, and will become even busier in the future, due to some ... unfavorable circumstances. But, such is life.

Anyway, ever since I was a kid I spent 100% of my free time (and I had a lot of it) doing anything but living in reality - video games, movies, anime, books - you name a pointless thing, I spent thousands of hours doing it.

Now the gravy train is starting to end. Gotta face reality more and more. It's not fun.

I'm being forced to grow up but all I want to do is lay in bed.
Better dead than wagecuck

Waking up made me have suicidal thoughts and lead to my alcoholism

Eventually you need to grow up. Not because of some moral obligation or pride or anything. But you do need to work for a living, in most of the world at least. And I don't think that neetbux will cover a comfortable lifestyle for very long.
Think you can go to monastery when ur fed up with life. U can basically ldar there safely, well ofc youll have to work abit maybe in garden growing food or smth atleast here, but not slave around and wont have boss that will treat you like trash, and you can spend your days till you die there so no suicide to make your familly sad i just thought of it yesterday seems decent option if anything+ull have free time to play vidya or watch movies far more than when wagecucking just less money ofc

I don't want to work because the tradeoff is simply not worth it, and I can't see a reason to do shit I hate all day just to pass out and do it again the next day again and again. In fact one of the only reasons I haven't roped already is because I don't want to hurt my parents. Seconds of discomfort versus decades of menial bullshit for no real reward, I've probably done worse to myself when I was younger. If I had or could get a gf, and that substantially improved my mood and made me feel less suicidal, maybe then I could see the reasoning.

Not encouraging you to rope OP, just sharing my thoughts on the matter. We're different people, and your situation is likely entirely different from mine.

I'm in the same situation as you. Things are starting to get serious. Parents expect me to find a job in the next 2-3 years. I feel like a 14 year old, I'm not ready for any of this.

I'm a student, but I don't go to classes. I only go to exams, but unfortunately that's not enough to pass in my country. I have to do presentations, papers, attend classes etc. I physically can't do presentations. IDGAF if I fail, I just won't do it. I can't stand in front of 50+ normies and Chads. I stutter and sweat when I get nervous, plus I just hate it when people look at me.
I just want to LDAR alone at home.

I'm not ready for life whatsoever. I do the same things I did when I was a kid. Vidya, tv shows, movies, youtube etc. It's my life and I like it, but it won't last. It's all over soon and I don't know what to do.

I can't even enjoy the things I like anymore because I know it's all over soon.

I'm actually thinking of begging my parents to stay in my room for the rest of my life. My parents are somewhat wealthy, they can definitely afford it. I don't need a lot. Just internet, some food and my room. I can wash my own clothes, wash dishes, cook my own food etc. They won't do it of course, but I'll try once I have no more time left.

I'm in the same situation as you. Things are starting to get serious. Parents expect me to find a job in the next 2-3 years. I feel like a 14 year old, I'm not ready for any of this.

I'm a student, but I don't go to classes. I only go to exams, but unfortunately that's not enough to pass in my country. I have to do presentations, papers, attend classes etc. I physically can't do presentations. IDGAF if I fail, I just won't do it. I can't stand in front of 50+ normies and Chads. I stutter and sweat when I get nervous, plus I just hate it when people look at me.

I'm not ready for life whatsoever. I do the same things I did when I was a kid. Vidya, tv shows, movies, youtube etc. It's my life and I like it, but it won't last. It's all over soon and I don't know what to do.

I know the feeling of being on borrowed time for being happy. Sucks.

I know the feeling of being on borrowed time for being happy. Sucks.
It honestly feels like I was 14 just a few years ago. I'm already 24. God, I miss being a kid in school. Even though it was hell for me, at least I didn't have to worry about adult shit.

I can't believe I've been an adult man for 6 full years. Nothing changed for me between the ages 14 and 24. It feels like I was 18 yesterday. I don't even look like an adult. I act, dress and look like a teenager. Society doesn't care, though. They want me to become a man overnight. I don't know anything about life.

I'm truly fucked. I'll try to avoid working as long as possible, but my dad won't be easy to convince.

It honestly feels like I was 14 just a few years ago. I'm already 24. God, I miss being a kid in school. Even though it was hell for me, at least I didn't have to worry about adult shit.

I can't believe I've been an adult man for 6 full years. Nothing changed for me between the ages 14 and 24. It feels like I was 18 yesterday. I don't even look like an adult. I act, dress and look like a teenager. Society doesn't care, though. They want me to become a man overnight. I don't know anything about life.

I'm truly fucked. I'll try to avoid working as long as possible, but my dad won't be easy to convince.
Can you drive?

Can you drive?
No and I don't think I'll ever get a license. My dad wants me to get a license, he's willing to pay for all of it and he wants to get me a car, but I'm autistic and I just know I'd be a terrible driver. I don't want that kind of responsibility.

No and I don't think I'll ever get a license. My dad wants me to get a license, he's willing to pay for all of it and he wants to get me a car, but I'm autistic and I just know I'd be a terrible driver. I don't want that kind of responsibility.
Can relate. I can't drive either and there's a lot of others on the forum who can't too.

Can relate. I can't drive either and there's a lot of others on the forum who can't too.
I've never tried driving, but I just know I'd fuck up all the time in traffic and eventually I'd hit someone. I'm low IQ, shit at noticing things around me and I'm nervous in public. It's like putting a 12 year old dumbass kid behind a wheel.

It's not so much the act of driving itself that worries me. I think I'd be good at controlling the vehicle. It's all the traffic signs, unwritten rules and just general lack of awareness that worries me. I'm not fit to drive.

I've never tried driving, but I just know I'd fuck up all the time in traffic and eventually I'd hit someone. I'm low IQ, shit at noticing things around me and I'm nervous in public. It's like putting a 12 year old dumbass kid behind a wheel.

It's not so much the act of driving itself that worries me. I think I'd be good at controlling the vehicle. It's all the traffic signs, unwritten rules and just general lack of awareness that worries me. I'm not fit to drive.
I got my license years ago and driving still makes me nervous as hell, probably part of the reason why I don't go outside.

I'm actually thinking of begging my parents to stay in my room for the rest of my life. My parents are somewhat wealthy, they can definitely afford it. I don't need a lot. Just internet, some food and my room. I can wash my own clothes, wash dishes, cook my own food etc. They won't do it of course, but I'll try once I have no more time left.
I've been there, exactly there. You said your parents are wealthy, that's some hope. They won't let you stay and just LDAR, but I have a half-assed idea for you. After you graduate and they make you look for a job, what if you managed to convince them to let you study on your own? You know, take a few years to learn coding or art or something. Tell them you'll eventually get a job, but for now you're looking for yourself, soul-searching or some shit.

I've been there, exactly there. You said your parents are wealthy, that's some hope. They won't let you stay and just LDAR, but I have a half-assed idea for you. After you graduate and they make you look for a job, what if you managed to convince them to let you study on your own? You know, take a few years to learn coding or art or something. Tell them you'll eventually get a job, but for now you're looking for yourself, soul-searching or some shit.
All I know is I will never last more than a week wageslaving. I'd rather die and my blood will be on my parents' hands. I'm not asking for much. I'm not normal, I can't function like others, but of course they don't care about that. They will leave me with no other choice but to kill myself. They'll probably be relieved once I'm gone.

All I know is I will never last more than a week wageslaving. I'd rather die and my blood will be on my parents' hands. I'm not asking for much. I'm not normal, I can't function like others, but of course they don't care about that. They will leave me with no other choice but to kill myself. They'll probably be relieved once I'm gone.
I'm wageslaving. It is as bad as you imagine it. By the end of the month I have nothing left, so I'm literally slaving just to survive.

Whatever you do, remember this. Every day, invest at least 10 minutes thinking about your options. Do everything you can to avoid wageslaving, this is no life worth living. So you'll need to develop some skills that make you money.

marry a fellow incel from a NEET country so you'll get granted citizenship there and can receive NEETbuxx that way

#nohomo