Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ded srs

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
48E6001B AF8D 42CB 8684 3FEDCFB53225

his head looks too small for his body

Just be rice.

I'm hapa more, specifically ethnically half Japanese and Korean but I'm from the US.
damn that is a weird combination with the current state.of Japan-Korean relations, which side do you identify more with?

damn that is a weird combination with the current state.of Japan-Korean relations, which side do you identify more with?
Definitely my Korean side.

Seems photoshopped

Last edited:
Ah yes, that would explain the blurriness.

Damn. Never thought about it like that :waitwhat:
But it's almost as if they only like the ones that are a 10/10 that also have fame and look the most Caucasian :waitwhat:
No brocel, I think girls like the cuter asian looking Koreans, just look at K pop stars

but I don't know why I am telling you this, so just ignore what I said brocel :feelsokman:
No, u saved my life. I now realize that I just have to be a kpop star so I can surgerymaxx, eyecontactmaxx, hairmaxx, and erase everything Asian about me :feelsahh:
Time to ascend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

No, you saved my life. I now realize that I just have to become a kpop star so I can surgerymaxx, eyecontactmaxx, hairmaxx, and erase everything Asian about me :feelsahh:
Time to ascend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
almost all Koreans I know are super popular with women though, like even Korean incels have this swagger in them

almost all Koreans I know are super popular with women though, like even Korean incels have this swagger in them
I think, I think you might have a point.
I did see a 100 view video on YT asking random girls if they'd date Korean guys and they said yes :soy:

I think, I think you might have a point.
I did see a 100 view video on YT asking random girls if they'd date Korean guys and they said yes :soy:
what would you rate yourself out of ten?

I see, I was rated by two guys, one guy gave me a 3/10 rating and another guy said I was a 1/10 with zero possibilities of ever getting a gf, I am also an ethnicel

There is no gym for his face

brutal skullpill