Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Decrypting true identity of satan

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
-
Satan in turkish means:
seller,selling, or sell out
coming from the word "satmak"
and several articles stated that Satan resigned in Turkey
and as people say that satan is an entity which means it could be a person
and based off dante's inferno it resigns right at the very bottom "treachery" which is basically being a sell out

that means that some person alive right now - is the entity or the offspring of the entity's history doing it and the cause of everything that is happening around it
with being limbo and lust at the very top which is the mainstream sex haver modernity flows of whats happening around us incels and the entity
and that all religions worship satan ultimately thus due to being a sellout and serving the chaos that is happening
basically satan is, presumably, some middle eastern loser that has sold himself off to something else rather than living his own life

Last edited:
homer is in hell?
th

spoilers: it's me actually

I mean yes if I wanted to know about the christian figure of satan I would totally look to turkey and um dante's inferno for some reason

Satan is turkish??? :feelskek:

Satan is turkish??? :feelskek:
yes, a turkish incel that somehow feeds the western christian sex havers and devastates the monopoly of economy due to not living his life causing other to go on extreme measures to produce money, all religious structures were created by the us to create this image of what it is today just to keep him incel and loser and feed them more so that all fucked up shit is happening is due to him the way he is and structuring all the things around him
islam wasnt like it is today before the end of 70s and thats when us stepped to change it's form to wear dumbass uniforms they wear to server purpose and function that would create a block within his life and all others server their own function
this is why us always attacks middle east to keep it as a resource meatgrinder while they breed chad machines to keep the other side serving for them

Last edited:
also the nazi swastika signifies "female beginning" stated in russian "женское начало"
which is being pushed along with the 440hz tuning