Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deconstructing A Hypergamous Indonesian Whore I Found On Quora

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Why do European like to marry Indonesian women? - Quora - https://www.quora.com/Why-do-European-like-to-marry-Indonesian-women

I dated and got engaged to a Swede in my early 20s (I am now in my early 50s), but eventually I found out that he just wanted to have a submissive and “cheap” wife from Asia. I met him through a correspondence letter on Kompas asking for a penpal, but after we met (in Jakarta) it quickly turned into a romantic relationship and we got engaged.

What were you doing on that newspaper looking for strange men to correspond with to begin with? You say he wanted a cheap Asian wife but it sounds to me like you wanted a rich white guy you dirty whore. Why else would be snooping on classifieds like an old school craigslist whore.

But soon after we got engaged, I realized that all he wanted was a “cheap” (for example: he asked me how many lipsticks I owned and when I answered three, he told me that after we got married, I may have to settle with one as he thought three lipsticks were quite frivolous; and on another occasion, when he told me he just bought a new (small) Japanese car, he said that he wouldn’t let me drive it as I could just borrow his mom’s car (which was quite an old car), and so on),

What is wrong with a small Japanese car you hypergamous whore?

The greatest car is a Mazda Miata, and some of the cheap Japanese cars like the Honda Fit (what I drive) are very nice.

Sounds like you wanted to be a status whore with some sort of Mercedes landboat and chimped out because you couldn't get that.

Small Japanese products are some of the best in the world (*smirk*).

This guy was just letting you know you weren't going to fleece him for makeup for Swedish Chad.

and “submissive” (I was finishing my undergraduate degree at the University of Indonesia and he had a Ph.D degree, in fact, he was an assistant professor at one of Sweden’s public university; and when on a few occassion we had a serious debate on politics or philosophy, he’d end the “discussion” with,”I have a doctorate degree, so I know more than you” kind a thing.

Alright from here we know this is a betabux, big age difference.

You're a student married some old prof dude and you split when you couldn't betabux him. Yes he does know more than you, he's a fucking prof with a doctorate.

Not long after, I told him we’re done. A few years later I went to the US to study and met my (American) husband.

So you branch swung for American Chad good job ricewhore.

Unlike the Swede ex fiancee, he is very generous (we agreed that I would be the one who is taking care of the daily financial matters and he doesn’t question my shopping habits), and don’t expect me to be a submissive wife or demand me to do the household chores.

I'd happily give my entire paycheck to a Japanese wife who will be my mommygf and in turn give me an allowance but that's because Japanese spend only for the essentials and bills and save the rest. They are the world's most savers.

You just want a (western)piggybank. The difference is what I would do would be part of true love.

Not only that you're some lazy, dirty Indonesian riceslut. The Japanese wife would keep the place spotless because Japan is the cleanest society in the world and most hygienic people. Take lessons with your third world crime ridden shit hole as based Trump would call it.

I don’t ask him for permissions if I want to do something (like going on a vacation with a friend)

He is financing you going around the world to be fucked by Chad.

No self-respecting wife travels without her husband you filthy westernized piece of trash.

I realize that some western men (including Europeans) look for Asian (including Indonesian) women for similar reasons the Swede ex fiancee did when he was dating me. They also almost always don’t make a lot of money (as with the case of my Swede ex boyfriend, professors in Sweden don’t make that much money, in fact, when I first worked in the US in the early ‘90s, I made as much as he did as an assistant/junior professor). Here’s a reference of recent academic staff salary in Sweden: Sweden, Academic Career Structure (it was way lower in the late 80s and early 90s). But maybe those numbers are considered a lot for the average Indonesians (I didn’t think these numbers as “a lot”, as I knew that cost of living in western countries are far higher than in Indonesia).

So you admit it was all about money to begin with. I don't know who's greedier, the ZOG or filth like you.

Another fact I observe, is that these men are usually much older (10+ years older) than their Asian wives (my Swede ex fiancee was 13 years older than me).

Called it.

I remember going to an “Indonesian-American couples” group and my husband found he had nothing in common with the other American husbands as they are much older than him (eventhough the wives are sometimes younger or much younger than me).

Yeah because you're husband is a cuck and those other guys are way better off. I bet the other younger women are much prettier and nicer to be around as well. You are a shriveled up rag.

If I ever go to Indonesia I will never give a cunt like you a single American cent, I would buy a young pretty Indonesian girl some ガリガリ君 (Ice Cream)for a few dollars like my predecessor @itsOVER.

Don't trust deez hoes

Don't trust deez hoes

Trust deez nuts.

Smug2

It's always about money with sea foids.

I can't wait to save up my money when I graduate college and start working and get my own.

50/50 perfectly balanced, best handling, lightest weight, and made in Japan.

Perfect 峠 (touge) machine.
They're insanely slow. Japanese cars haven't been good since their economic bubble burst in the late 90s, and this is coming from someone with two LE JDM BRO (as in literal imports) cars

They're insanely slow. Japanese cars haven't been good since their economic bubble burst in the late 90s, and this is coming from someone with two LE JDM BRO (as in literal imports) cars

@E.C.C.O

Is That So

Yeah Japan has been a shell ever since the asset bubble tbhtbhtnglnglnglbththbthtbhbt.

It's just going to get worse, especially from 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

I care about handling a lot more than I care about speed since I live in a city and a small car is more practical.

For your typical Amerishart driving interstates in multiple hour long commutes everyday maybe a mustang would be funner.

I like the Civic SI coupe and Toyota 86 (toyobaru) as well.

What cars do you have if you don't mind me asking? Some sort of Silvia?

I like the Civic SI coupe and Toyota 86 (toyobaru) as well.
I've heard from some Americans that the SI isn't a bad commuter car, but the 86 is another all show and no go car with a massive torque dip. Probably not so bad over here, but I couldn't imagine driving one in the US tbh
What cars do you have if you don't mind me asking? Some sort of Silvia?
Nah not anymore, I used to have a 180sx but I panic sold that after I lost my old job. I've currently got two boring rally homologation models, a '95 GT-FOUR ST205 and a '94 WRX STI

'95 GT-FOUR ST205 and a '94 WRX STI

@E.C.C.O

Happy6

Not bad. I always loved the Celica but where I live the WRX has a reputation as a spic car. It's good you got an STI model though.

Tbh I find AWD useless. So I stick with FWD or RWD.

I never really was much of a Subaru, or Nissan person.

I'm with Honda, Mazda (Miata only rest is Mexican made trash), and Toyota.

Most noodlewhores from asia are gold digging whores

Quora is cucked read my thread

No offense but my mom goes on vacation without my dad. He said he traveled enough in the Marines and would rather just stay home.
But I agree a lot of foreign women are gold diggers.

>Japanese spend only for the essentials and bills and save the rest
And there men are all raised in the art of stealth warfare.