Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Declining fertility rates may explain Neanderthal extinction

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190529145057.htm

Does it sounds similar to our western world and falling fertility rates?

Nv5nZA7.png

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190227002800320?section=news

kU15DsR.png

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/womens-health/birth-rate-u-s-falls-lowest-level-32-years-cdc-n1005696

fKEUYkF.png

http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland...ged-demographic-territory-no-matter-what.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...abeling-people-unmarried-50-lifelong-singles/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7057963/Men-Switzerland-lowest-sperm-counts-Europe.html

https://www.dw.com/en/germanys-fertility-rate-hits-43-year-high/a-43163756 (i wonder why? :feelsohh: could it be 2 million of shitskins? :feelskek::fire:)

That's a global phenomenon i can't wait till Homo Sapiens going extinct, collapse of the western would will happen within our lifetime :feelsgah::feelshaha::dab::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
damn neanderthals were ahead of us
lifefuel for @NEETAndTidy

If Neanderthals pumped out more children they would still be around. They didnt have as many children as humans probably because they controlled their fertility while living in a harsh climate.

Where I live 'incel' is an unknown word(it doesn't mean there are no incels, it's just something you don't talk about), meanwhile fertility rate in Central Europe is one of the lowest in the world. EVERYBODY fucking EVERYBODY speaks how it's because of lower wages than in western world, not enough apartments and homes etc I always laugh at articles about low fertility in my country/region. I read comments made by I quess boomers and X-Gen saying how government is bad and families don't have enough money to raise a child. On hundrends of comments I sometimes comment to, trying to blackpill a little bit, saying how it's not about money, social programs etc and that in western world white people have just a little bit better fertility rate(as for example fertility in France is decent because of non-french people). It's all because of cultural change, how women want to ride cock carousel and then at the 30 find beta bucks. Nobody ever responds to my comment, because in central europe(I'm pretty sure it's the same in eastern europe) it's like some fucking tabu. Talking is always about money and materials stuff which is fucking irrelevant because young females earn more than young males. Not to mention Poles are fucking bluepilled to the core, and almost every fucking one of us are a whiteknight that will die for m'lady. And women are some saints, you can't say a one bad word about them. Sorry for my rant but I have enough of seeing whiteknighting every fucking day that I go outside, there's no one in real life that I can talk about it. Even biggest loser will say that 'oh how polish women are the most beautiful and nice and best in the world and they can't do no bad'. Meanwhile at least 25% girls I know from highschool went abroad and married spaniard/italian etc guy.

Where I live 'incel' is an unknown word(it doesn't mean there are no incels, it's just something you don't talk about), meanwhile fertility rate in Central Europe is one of the lowest in the world. EVERYBODY fucking EVERYBODY speaks how it's because of lower wages than in western world, not enough apartments and homes etc I always laugh at articles about low fertility in my country/region. I read comments made by I quess boomers and X-Gen saying how government is bad and families don't have enough money to raise a child. On hundrends of comments I sometimes comment to, trying to blackpill a little bit, saying how it's not about money, social programs etc and that in western world white people have just a little bit better fertility rate(as for example fertility in France is decent because of non-french people). It's all because of cultural change, how women want to ride cock carousel and then at the 30 find beta bucks. Nobody ever responds to my comment, because in central europe(I'm pretty sure it's the same in eastern europe) it's like some fucking tabu. Talking is always about money and materials stuff which is fucking irrelevant because young females earn more than young males. Not to mention Poles are fucking bluepilled to the core, and almost every fucking one of us are a whiteknight that will die for m'lady. And women are some saints, you can't say a one bad word about them. Sorry for my rant but I have enough of seeing whiteknighting every fucking day that I go outside, there's no one in real life that I can talk about it. Even biggest loser will say that 'oh how polish women are the most beautiful and nice and best in the world and they can't do no bad'. Meanwhile at least 25% girls I know from highschool went abroad and married spaniard/italian etc guy.
I heard Polack women love to take the bbc whenever an opportunity arises.

I heard Polack women love to take the bbc whenever an opportunity arises.

Yes, it's true. Even ugly bbc, if he is tall enough he can get lots of polish women. I'm not sure what's going on with it, because like I said it's not only about Tyrones. Well good thing is that while Poles are bluepilled single moms with black kids have extremely hard time finding any beta bucks, it's just not acceptable(little bit of racism, but mainly it's because even strangers will always see you are a massive cuck). And I see there are more and more single mothers with black/mulatto kids as bbc abandon those women. Mostly it's because there always younger and prettier girl interested in him, but also because slav girls age TERRIBLE. Somewhere in the late 20's they turns into middle age women. I quess it was okay in the past, because before she was 30 she already had 3-4 kids but now it's the age they only plan to have kid(and if they have kid it's from Chad that ran away). And in last years we have to pay taxes to fund those whores. I just really hope they not gonna re-introduced bachelor tax. Taxing me(again!) because I'm ugly? And it's possible they gonna do it, as soon half of fucking voter base gonna be old fucks trying to squeze everything from younger people to pay their pension.

Based fellow blackpilled pole.
I'm afraid of bachelor tax too but since incel Jaroslaw is the de facto ruler of Poland maybe they won't introduce it.

Based fellow blackpilled pole.
I'm afraid of bachelor tax too but since incel Jaroslaw is the de facto ruler of Poland maybe they won't introduce it.

He is old, and polish economy is right now in very good shape. But he will die/retire in next 10 years and polish economy will crumble like greek one or spanish one if no one will change what is happening right now. Right now to win voting you need to not only promise you will give moneyz but really give it -> especially to old, lazy and stupid people. It was something that started in 2015, before that no political party had a genious idea that you can bribe voters with their own money. 500 zl for every kid? VOTE ON US, WE GONNA GIVE YOU 1000 zl FOR EVERY KID. Oh, you kids are old as you are 80 yourself? DON'T WORRY WE GONNA GIVE YOU MONEYZ TO!
In the end they need money from someone. Big companies can just move out or cheat and don't pay taxes. But beta male is ideal for taxiation. He has no representation, no organisation to help him. Just work, and pay taxes so Andżela and Dżesika can hop on black dick and get money for birthing mulatto kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back