Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Decided to post some nudes of myself of obscure sex forums

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
I saw some advice from someone saying that if you have a big dick then you should post nudes of yourself on the interwebs. So I decided to give it a go even if my dick isn't huge

Of course I wasn't expecting anything at all. I think getting attention from women in these sites is even harder than tinder. My physique is (maybe) slightly above average as I'm lean and pack some muscle and my dick size is also slightly above average.

What did it land me? Comments from dozens of gay guys. And one foid advertizing her onlyfans account basically to me.

What did I learn from this shitty experiment? Finding connections would be far easier if I was a gay guy. But then again water is indeed wet and we knew this already.

I did find out something though: if you have a physique that is basically in the top 1% of men, then women will give you attention. These were the men who got comments from women. So if you have a big dick, you take steroids and you work out, then you probably do have a slight chance. But alas that's not me.

Just dont post it on .is

Edit: nah what was I saying

ive dickfraud and send it to bitches and it didnt work

Same here only gays are interested in me not women online.

I saw some advice from someone saying that if you have a big dick then you should post nudes of yourself on the interwebs. So I decided to give it a go even if my dick isn't huge
MOGS
@Ron.Belgrade