Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decided to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Brootal, I understand shits been too much for you, incel lives are fucking pathetic and brutal

Easier said than done, suicide is the most unnatural thing for humans.

do not do it. Normies and soy scum and chad and stacey want this for you....

it can be a snap decision and he is just gone - prob many will end this way - just taking a knife and stabbing yourself. And poof you are dead. Kinda sad ofc

....thERe's a bettER altERnative and you should CHOose wisely :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
( :fbi::fbi::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: it's nothing more than a joke :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:)

See you tomorrow

No, don't kill yourself. Geomax

You're gonna miss Joker 2.

at least his farewel was based

it can be a snap decision and he is just gone - prob many will end this way - just taking a knife and stabbing yourself. And poof you are dead. Kinda sad ofc
Too high inhib to do it with a knife, I could probably do it with a firearm. Helium [UWSL]asphyxiation is an option too.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Accept Jesus and His blood sacrifice for you behalf. If you're not interested, big events are coming. This is the only thing I can tell you to motivate you not to do it if you're not interested in God or the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I have the means for an instantaneous way out.
The only thing is mustering the willpower.

Survival instinct is a bitch.

I am much more prone to uninhibited and risk behavior when drunk. If roping, I will probably get drunk first, and do it just out of impulse.
Otherwise it is insanely hard to go trough with it(and i dont mean meme methods like pills).

Gotta admire the tenacity of those that do it sober and calculated.

I am much more prone to uninhibited and risk behavior when drunk. If roping, I will probably get drunk first, and do it just out of impulse.
Otherwise it is insanely hard to go trough with it(and i dont mean meme methods like pills).

Gotta admire the tenacity of those that do it sober and calculated.
i'm drinking rn and have to work 2morow

If you really do die, I will give you a prayer. I hope you find peace man. Whatever drove you to the edge and then jump isn’t easy. Hope you pass over with no hatred or regrets.

please don’t bro. I feel like doing the same frequently. If you do decide to end it, make sure you’ve accepted Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life.

I’m here if you wanna talk, I feel like shit too. It’s best to know that atleast 10% of this forum can relate.

See you in the morning