Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debunking Your Copes Part 1: “Elliot Rodger had a good life because he had money” (SOYS WONT TOUCH THIS)

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
61551CA8 7BA4 4EDB B1A7 19C6B24BFF76

The argument here is that Elliot had a mogger life because he had some money and material shit like a BMW. But is that true? Let’s compare Elliot’s life to the average ghetto nigga Jamal.

Jamal: From the hood, graduated with a 1.0 GPA and 467 absences, spent his teen years hanging out with friends, playing basketball, going to parties, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, dating and having sex with multiple girls, driving on the freeway at 150 MPH blasting gangster rap, and posting on Snap and Insta. He is always surrounded by fun, excitement and new highs all day every day

Elliot: Spent his entire life being ostracized, isolated and abused. Constantly bullied and harassed at school, always told that he was an undesirable who was beneath everyone else, was never able to make any friends, everyone rejected him. No girls, no parties, nobody who even cared about him, nothing. Life was like one massive party that he just wasn’t invited to no matter what he did. Ended up spending all his time coping with video games as an escape because of how miserable he was day in and day out. He had a pretty expensive car tho

Not only is Jamal’s life better than Elliot’s in basically every meaningful way, it is not inaccurate to say that he LIVED more in ONE DAY than Elliot ever did in his entire life

As they say, "ignorance is bliss". Given that "Jamal" likely has below average intelligence, he was perfectly suited to the hedonistic lifestyle described above.

Elliot, however, was neuro-atypical and clearly had average or above average intelligence. He could not avoid analyzing the miserable truths around him.

I was raised in the hood and knew many Jamals personally. Their lives are nothing compared to Rodger's.

He also had autism and other mental health issues. It still doesn't excuse what he did though. If he was smart he would have spent money on facial surgery and counseling instead of lottery tickets. He had an upper middle class background but wasn't swimming in cash. He could have leveraged his dad's film industry connections better.

Last edited:
In the current day "jamal" is only "living" in so far as he's fucking sluts all the time. Other than that you dont know what jamal is doing or going through. Otoh, elliot rodger was a narcissist and a racist(basically a piece of shit). Sure there are people that are bigger pieces of shit than elliot rodger that get laid but that has more to do with current climate than whether jamal or elliot rodger deserve to get laid first.

In the current day "jamal" is only "living" in so far as he's fucking sluts all the time. Other than that you dont know what jamal is doing or going through. Otoh, elliot rodger was a narcissist and a racist(basically a piece of shit). Sure there are people that are bigger pieces of shit than elliot rodger that get laid but that has more to do with current climate than whether jamal or elliot rodger deserve to get laid first.
He wasn’t a narcissist.

He was a psychotic doing his best Chad impersonation to try and acheive Chad’s same level of success with women.

He wasn’t really a racist either in the sense you’re getting at (the sense of actively hating and trying to undermine blacks).

He simply pointed out in his manifesto that he saw an ugly black kid be able to score with girls which enraged him as it made no logical sense.

Unfortunately no one seemed to of clued Elliot Rodger in to the Jewish question during his life as then he’d of understood that Jews have used their vast mass media of news and entertainment control to artificially prop blacks up as veritable sexual gods and the new de facto alpha male symbol to replace that of nature’s own choice for this role which of course is the square jawed, blue eyed, tall, strong and handsome white aryan male.

So Elliot was in effect correct that it makes no logical sense for women to gravitate towards ugly blacks or well…

Ugly anything.

Yet because the Jew media bosses have infused black males with an artificial kind of value, they’ve become just another accessory almost every mass media brainwashed woman feels the need to have on her arm.

Yes the women are drawn together with blacks much like monkeys and organ grinders really. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
ngl id rather be richcel than a poorfag

ER looked fine and if it weren't for his obsessions he'd probably have ascended.

Go debunk that. He had no deformities whatsoever. His jaw was fine. His chin was fine. His physique was good. His voice was normal. Etc.

Inb4 weird ethnics claiming that his ethnicity somehow made him incel

Massive cope. I lose like 3 points on PSL because I'm a hapa in a full white area.
Ok well go to Asia and make use of your half-White halo then.

dating and having sex with multiple WHITE girls
As niggers usually do, thus stealing them white girls from me

nice post tho
i agree
Social Validation/Acceptance is key in a man's life

ER was a fakecel. Idc what any of his worshippers here say
ER looked fine and if it weren't for his obsessions he'd probably have ascended.

Go debunk that. He had no deformities whatsoever. His jaw was fine. His chin was fine. His physique was good. His voice was normal. Etc.

Inb4 weird ethnics claiming that his ethnicity somehow made him incel

@shii410 you compare ER to poor tyrone, average black guys dont live like that, you might as well compare him to Barack Obama

Now you are like foids, youre hapa and your kids is gonna be part asian no matter who is the mother, would you hate your son if he looked asian?
There's a difference. Noodles hate looking Asian and hate being Asian. That's why you see so many of them degrading themselves on r/asiansgonewild and calling themselves a "white man's whore".

I'm proud of my Asian heritage and history. That being said, I'm currently living in burgerland and intend to do so for the foreseeable future. Even if I ascended with some noodle (which would be betabuxxing some roastie 30 yo) my kids would still have to suffer because of ethnic tax. I don't want them to go through that knowing what I know now. I would still love them unconditionally of course if that did happen.

Being part asian does have its benefits. While I didn't get my Father's high nose bridge I did get my mothers sharp jawline. The chance of having chad kids would be higher if I ascended with a white foid.

Last edited:
There's a difference. Noodles hate looking Asian and hate being Asian. That's why you see so many of them degrading themselves r/asiansgonewild calling themselves "white man's whore" or "chinky".

I'm proud of my Asian heritage and history. That being said, I'm currently living in burgerland and intend to do so for the foreseeable future. Even if I ascended with some noodle (which would be betabuxxing some roastie 30 yo) my kids would still have to suffer because of ethnic tax. I don't want them to go through that knowing what I know now. I would still love them unconditionally of course if that did happen.

Being part asian does have its benefits. While I didn't get my Father's high nose bridge I did get my mothers sharp jawline. The chance of having chad kids would be higher if I ascended with a white foid.
Im no one to tell you what you should do with your life but go back to asia and find a asian wife, your kids will be asians in a asian country, you cant be ethnic in your own country. I dont know how you look but i would bet you have better chances with asian girls than with white.

Im no one to tell you what you should do with your life but go back to asia and find a asian wife, your kids will be asians in a asian country, you cant be ethnic in your own country. I dont know how you look but i would bet you have better chances with asian girls than with white.
The chance would be higher yeah but there's a big correlation between my chance of ascending and how shitty a country is. I'm proud of my country but not delusional, it's still a shithole especially compared to America. I'd rather live here as an incel tbh, maybe one day I'll move back when I'm in 40s or import a wife.

The chance would be higher yeah but there's a big correlation between my chance of ascending and how shitty a country is. I'm proud of my country but not delusional, it's still a shithole especially compared to America. I'd rather live here as an incel tbh, maybe one day I'll move back when I'm in 40s or import a wife.
I understand that, money and opportunities are giga important.

Not claiming Rodger's life was good, or better than Jamal's, he was incel so obviously not, but he still mogs some of us and therefore qualifies as a mogger.

My life is Jamal's without any of the good parts. No bitches, "niggas", drugs, parties. Just the shit family, schools, community, lack of money, and violent upbringing. If you're not thugmaxxed the ghetto is an absolutely useless environment.

richcels coping

Elliot was a serious autism case which will always leave you ostracized so I dont believe he was privileged at all compared to the average normie

how dare you empathize with someone that faced years of octranization bullying and dehumanization stupid inkwel!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

He wasn’t a narcissist.

He was a psychotic doing his best Chad impersonation to try and acheive Chad’s same level of success with women.

He wasn’t really a racist either in the sense you’re getting at (the sense of actively hating and trying to undermine blacks).

He simply pointed out in his manifesto that he saw an ugly black kid be able to score with girls which enraged him as it made no logical sense.

Unfortunately no one seemed to of clued Elliot Rodger in to the Jewish question during his life as then he’d of understood that Jews have used their vast mass media of news and entertainment control to artificially prop blacks up as veritable sexual gods and the new de facto alpha male symbol to replace that of nature’s own choice for this role which of course is the square jawed, blue eyed, tall, strong and handsome white aryan male.

So Elliot was in effect correct that it makes no logical sense for women to gravitate towards ugly blacks or well…

Ugly anything.

Yet because the Jew media bosses have infused black males with an artificial kind of value, they’ve become just another accessory almost every mass media brainwashed woman feels the need to have on her arm.

Yes the women are drawn together with blacks much like monkeys and organ grinders really. :feelshehe:
Don’t blame us for this shit

RIP held up a lot in this world, it wasn't him who committed the act it was a incarnate feeling of revolt of a life of suffering