Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking the three most common platitudes spouted by bluepillers

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
"Just have a good personality!"

One of the most common misconceptions that bluepillers and IT cucks have is that females have a 'sixth sense' of sorts that allows them to identify and reject men with undesirable personalities. However, this is easily debunked. Females are naturally attracted to dark triad personalities.

Some of the worst serial killers in history have had girlfriends, or at least wives. Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Luis Garavito, Samuel Little, David Parker Ray, etc. Some of these serial killers even received letters during incarceration and had entire communities of female groupies dedicated to them.

Femoids love to be abused and dominated, as long as it comes from chad. In fact, statistics have shown something like rape to be a common fantasy.

"Looks don't matter!"

Many bluepillers might tell you that that looks don't matter because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" that clearly isn't the case. Females are naturally programmed to pursue males with a strong genetic phenotype. If you look up 'female mate choice' on wikipedia, you will come across this:

"male traits such as the presence of beards, overall lower voice pitch, and average greater height are thought to be sexually selected traits as they confer benefits to either the women selecting for them, or to their offspring. Experimentally, women have reported a preference for men with beards and lower voices."

In contrast, men with 'weak' features are considered undesirable to femoids. It has always been this way, even in the animal kingdom. It's always the strongest male lion gets to breed with all the female lions, it's always the strongest male deer who gets to breed with all the female deer, etc.

The first thing a femoid will see when she interacts with you is your looks, and by then, she has already decided whether or not she sees you as a potential mate.

"Just be confident!"

Another common platitude perpetuated by bluepillers is that 'confidence' actually matters. However, if chad talked about how 'awkward' he is and made a ton of self-depreciating jokes, he would receive a ton of female attention regardless. If you look at any article describing shy men as attractive, you will notice that they always use pictures of conventionally attractive men, AKA chads.

Meanwhile, an ugly man with high confidence is labeled a 'creep' by femoids. Things like eye-contact, 'fighting for her' and other things femoids say they want on social media are seen as repulsive if coming from a sub-8 male.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/f0hzfu/girls_of_reddit_what_makes_a_guy_creepy/

what's funny is you don't even need studies to realize all this shit, Reddit literally should follow their own advice and go outside to see how bad it is
but since they are libtard blind sheep with 0 self awareness themselves there's just no point

High iq post, but bluepillers blatantly just deny,deny,deny. Perceivement of behaviour based by the looks happens very early in life and we are exposed to it through entire life but somehow people still deny it.

Nice and high iq

what's funny is you don't even need studies to realize all this shit, Reddit literally should follow their own advice and go outside to see how bad it is
but since they are libtard blind sheep with 0 self awareness themselves there's just no point
"B-BUT DAE INCELS MAYOSAGINIS"

:feels::feels::feels:

"After 20 minutes of small talk the guy asked if I wanted to get out and I said yes, he tapped one of his buddies on the shoulder and he let me get past him. I'm 5'2" and they were all 6Ft. When I finally found my friends they said they had all done a lap around the bar looking for me. But of course I was behind the wall of men."

High iq post, but bluepillers blatantly just deny,deny,deny. Perceivement of behaviour based by the looks happens very early in life and we are exposed to it through entire life but somehow people still deny it.
It's because many of them are soycucks who happily eat up the bullshit society throws at them in order to cope.

It's because many of them are soycucks who happily eat up the bullshit society throws at them in order to cope.
Its the coping mechanism, if they start to question the system they wouldn't have the will to work all life to betabuxx a foid after 30, who is not attracted to him.

Based good effort post :blackpill:

tera IQ

Ea7