Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking MGTOW and their delusional coping

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
They are halfway there in the sense they are slightly blackpilled.

They are pretty blackpilled on how looks matters much more than we think and 80/20 rule and the such.

But they are not all the way there because they are coping by saying women are not worth it.

Women are 100% worth it, MGTOWs movement is about pumping and dumping, a few blackpills, divorce rape and trying to forget about women and focus on other aspects.

While they are blackpilled in female nature and the such they are by no stretch of the imagination blackpilled on how important women are for the normal development for men.

It’s literally a need to have validation from the opposite sex to be able to live a long, healthy and happy life. But they think by trying to forget about them is the way forward and accepting their fate.

The simple way MGTOW can be debunked is the sheer reason MGTOW exists in the first place...

MGTOWs go on about how they need to ‘forget’ about women and how they ‘aren’t that important’, when women are the reason why their movement started in the first place. Their movement started because of elevated hypergamy in this era now, so how can women not matter?

Last edited:

IMG 4463

fpbp

MSTOW.. men sent their own way.. doesn't roll off the tongue quite right though.

While they are blackpilled in female nature and the such they are by no stretch of the imagination blackpilled on how important women are for the normal development for men.

This.

Also, I used to go to fucking MGTOW vids and fucking watch them because I needed SOME FUCKING TRUTH ON THE SHITSHOW THAT WAS WOMEN. It was about 2 fucking years before I found out about incels, and I was so frustrated at how lackluster the MGTOW complaints were. So low IQ, so egotistical, skirting around the major issues. They mostly fucking complain about gold-digging. Dudes, we've known about gold digging since 2 years old. What about the (gorgeous and 'kind') teen girl (was 1 year younger than me) who tried to fuck and marry the (severely obese, over 30 years old, and ugly psychopathic) person who tried to murder me when I was 6. Where is the video complaining about THAT!

And that's where Incels come in...

Ps. The reason that MGTOW guys don't complain about the REAL dirt on women is that they are just as fucking bad.

Last edited:
really needs an explanation?

men sent their own way by women who don't want them cause they're some combination of short/fat/balding/ugly/gracile boned or otherwise of poor genetic quality. and instead of accepting defeat, they larp as high T men who reject women.

show me ONE MGTOW who's not short, balding, fat, peanut skulled, or facially ugly.. just one. I don't think such a man exists.

MGTOW's are sour grape syndrome... Oh! "choosing" to go your own way lol. Like they're making a choice and it hasn't been forced on them.

It's cope. It's all cope anyway, if other people can get happy with MGTOW cope better for them. I can't.

MGTOW emerged after some men who got divorce rape got exposed to the redpill and became bitter about women, quite pathetic in his essence, it is cope in reaction to their trauma to avoid relationships with women.

I wouldn't say women are worth it in every scenario. Some women demand more than others and there is some point where it just doesn't become worth it anymore.

In general I would say women are worth it though. But what the fuck do I know? I am an incel.

I said this in another thread but MGTOW, considering they're avoiding women, sure spend A LOT of time talking about them.

It's a cope for the deluded and the bitter: incels and former cucks in denial.

Real mgtow have no need to talk about women

Just found this when I googled incel vs mgtow. Lmao this is how mgtows view themselves vs incels

Attachments

• 804DEA7F-D466-4FE3-8D6B-41219F232290.png
    804DEA7F-D466-4FE3-8D6B-41219F232290.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 125
MGTOW utopia will never happen either. It's either women's liberation and degeneracy/downfall or women in their leashes and traditionalism/thriving. There's no third option.

these guys are the worst copers on the planet

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I posted this blackpill meme on mgtow, got onto their front page. Look at the delusional top comment.

MGTOWS's kid themselves that they are totes desirable to female folk, but have immunized themselves against the costly peril of succumbing to gyno-charms. As if modern day women are reduced to a tearful state of penury in the mating market, salving the wounds inflicted by males that REFUSE to acknowledge them. These guy's inhabit a fragile fantasy realm.

Astronomical IQ. Well said bro

Involuntarily MGTOW

happy life
You can be bluepilled and you'll get it. Ask cuckolds, they are perfectly fine and happy.

Lol at this "happy with loving woman" nonsence. Ok, you'll wake up as a chad tomorrow, femoids start to love your personality and showering and stuff, you can fuck them as much as you want and they somehow dont see your misogyny. Will it really makes you happy since you perfectly aware the only reason they love you is your face bones structure?

The whole "pill" stuff from The Matrix, as you remember, is that you cant be happy anymore after you realise what is going on.

Last edited:
Ask cuckolds, they are perfectly fine and happy.
I actually agree, cuckholds that actually have the fetish of other men fucking their wives (not the cucks that do it just for female validation) are better off than us in every single way, better quality of life, get female validation, less depression, less stress, can have a family.

This does not mean i condone cuckoldry by any stretch of the imagination for one minute... but they are just better off than us.