Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Debunking Bluepilled Trope Of Mainstream Anime

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
I find it funny how almost all popular anime start with a bluepill trope, but end with a BP conclusion:

(1) Naruto
Starts as a nobody, without parents, no one likes him. Turns out he is the son of the most talented ninja ever and gets 2 of the strongest mentors in the country and is basically the reincarnation of the son of ninja Hokage.

(2) Bleach
Ichigo starts as a human that fights 1000 year old samurais who are much stronger.Turns our he is the combination of ALL races in the anime and he can get stronger in seconds compared to others

(3) One Piece
Luffy eats a fruit with a goofy ability that turns him into rubber and is a meme. Turns out that is the strongest ability in the world with hidden potential, lost for 800 years. Also, his grandfather is the strongest marine ever, his father is the strongest counter-force in the world, his mentor is the strongest pirate alive, oh and Luffy is basically the reincarnation of the strongest person of all time. Also he literally has an ability called "Conqurors Haki" that you CANNOT train, you can only get it by being born with it, and guess what, only 1 in 1 000 000 have it.

Every one of those tropes started with "to achieve your goals all you need is to work hard and have a strong mindset", but when that goal is achieved it turns out it was all due to fate (hereditary) and things you had no control over. The funny thing is, Rock Lee and Might Guy, the two characters that actually worked the most, both lost their most important battles, Rock Lee to Gara (kid who never trained) and Might Guy to Madara (reincarnation to other son of ninja Hokage).

Lol, the BP always comes naturally, you never summon it because you want it.Even these genius writers wrote themselves into a BP corner to achieve the goal of the story, and the funniest thing is that they and the milions of fans probably don't even realise it. I won't even mention Chadball Z, where Chadku comes from the Chadest race in the Universe. Lol, this clown world is such a meme.​

Last edited:
Anime would be boring otherwise. Nobody wants to watch some random guy train or try to fight literal gods

All anime is retarded, mostly watched by people with no real and functional brain development.

All anime is retarded, mostly watched by people with no real and functional brain development.
Now this is a based blackpill.

I only like Naruto because of the incels in it. Madara speaks the truth and he is fkn based, wants to become young again, wants to force people in a world he made just so he can be the only one with a true mind r**ing women and killing off the males.

It's a shounen, they aren't supposed to tell the kids to give up hope but from a blackpill perspective it will never not look like bullshit because every character has something coming to them in a fulfilling way that moves the story along. Even if a character isn't born with a special power they will always have it supplemented through something else because plots are meant to be convenient for general storytelling's sake.

Take my PFP for instance, he is literally a cyborg mutt who in canon kills due to the prejudice he suffers from being so ugly but it is because of him being a literal cyborg that he can even find the means to hurt people at all and later on actually manage to do good with said power. He is both genetically gifted and inept at the same time with his arc being that he learns to forgive himself for being born the way he is in spite of what people said.

I don't even like anime but shounen feels like the wrong genre to complain about. The central themes aren't about "working hard to achieve dreams" it's about action, adventure, friendship, and heroics. It's like when people say video games are political like yeah maybe some themes were implied but I wouldn't bring it to a debate in my pol science class and neither would I take life advice from a literal children's book either.

Why have you copy-pasted a comment from a rehab room video?