Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Debate tactics

N

Nolightleft

Banned
-
How do debate non Incel arguments? What most common antincel arguments? Anything from MSM and irl.

How do debate non Incel arguments?
Don't bother and don't waste your time.

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."

How do debate non Incel arguments? What most common antincel arguments? Anything from MSM and irl.
You can't debate with them, they simply won't listen to you

Don't bother and don't waste your time.

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."
There's a load just be confident people and you just have a bad personality so more or less bluepilled people in my school and whenever I go to the orthodontics and the doctors to get me what I need to ascend, I need to make an experiment where there is a model looking guy with a shit "personality" and and shit Clothing versus low tier Normie with good clothes and a good "personality". Just to prove to them that personality doesn't matter.

bro, they dont listen.
Ive encountered this multiple times in real life and online.
You can literally shove the links to the exact data up their nose and they will flat out ignore it.
Next line from them is some sort of typcial male insult like "grow up" "ur dick small" "seek therapy"

I have PRINTED OUT shit and given it too people, even to my own dad. I gave other people BOOKS on this stuff for free.
It does not work.
I have no idea why it is but they are fucking mentally frozen in place. They only accept information from sources of perceived authority.
The normie mind is insane to me, just quite frankly insane.

I also dont get how they dont see patterns in media, how they dont get bored watching the same shit over and over again.

There's a load just be confident people and you just have a bad personality so more or less bluepilled people in my school and whenever I go to the orthodontics and the doctors to get me what I need to ascend, I need to make an experiment where there is a model looking guy with a shit "personality" and and shit Clothing versus low tier Normie with good clothes and a good "personality". Just to prove to them that personality doesn't matter.
Just show them the pedo chad tinder experiments
bro, they dont listen.
You can literally shove the links to the exact data up their nose and they will flat out ignore it.
Next line from them is some sort of typcial male insult like "grow up" "ur dick small" "seek therapy"

I have PRINTED OUT shit and given it too people, even to my own dad. I gave other people BOOKS on this stuff for free.
It does not work.
I have no idea why it is but they are fucking mentally frozen in place. They only accept information from sources of perceived authority.

I also dont get how they dont see patterns in media, how they dont get bored watching the same shit over and over again.
Never ever take criticism
Only listen to what they favour
Repels “bad” information
Mutes themselves from dissent
Gags at opposers
Rejects offence to their world view
Opposes what is “bad”
Ignores unexplored thoughts
Deletes comments that prove them wrong
Says have sex if you point them out

Last edited:
step 1 : You need to make them understand that your knowledge is not free and you are making them an offer.
step 2 : Next you just throw facts and statistics.
step 3 : Profit

bro, they dont listen.

It does not work.

It's usually personal attacks after you give proper arguments, this is right.