Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deaths from self-harm per million people in 2012

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
1920px-Self-harm_world_map-Deaths_per_million_persons-WHO2012.svg.png

Pretty much over for slavcels

Damn, too many curries dont receive bobs and vagene sad shit man

@Napoleon de Geso

Rice and curries

anyone have any idea why it's so low in north africa/middle east/SEA? I assume something Islam related?

anyone have any idea why it's so low in north africa/middle east/SEA? I assume something Islam related?
they dont live long enough to contemplate suicide before being killed by another person

devotion to islam, strong community, no degeneracy and no L*ftoid agitators making a mockery of everything and ruining people's lives - that's my guess anyway
they dont live long enough to contemplate suicide before being killed by another person
but probably this as well

devotion to islam, strong community, no degeneracy and no L*ftoid agitators making a mockery of everything and ruining people's lives - that's my guess anyway
I met a guy who lives in Tunisia and he said that it's not any more trad or conservative than black neighborhoods in the US, apparently the youth culture there is just like the USA. that's just what I heard though

I met a guy who lives in Tunisia and he said that it's not any more trad or conservative than black neighborhoods in the US, apparently the youth culture there is just like the USA. that's just what I heard though
it was just a guess on my behalf because those are things that make me miserable tbh
maybe in a decade or two those statistics will start to rise with the import of burger culture?

Brutal slavpill

Turkey as well, that surprises me.

Cause us slavs are subhumans who just drink themself to death, half the time it isn't even due to coping but just because.