Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Deathniks and manlets gtfih

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I said it once and I'll say it again if you're tall and white you can't lose. But if you're manlet/deathnik then it's over for you buddy boyo you gotta stop coping right now. Gymmaxxing is blue eyes white dragon territory only. If you thought gymmaxing was going to improve your chances as deathnik or manlet you need to check yourself into a retardation center asap. Self-improving, looksmaxxing, seamaxxing, surgerymaxxing, moneymaxxing, careermaxxing, NONE OF THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU BHAI. I myself had a tiny bit of hope left of looksmaxxing but now I stop coping and admit it will only be a huge cost of time, effort and resources and it's highly likely I still won't be able to ascend. NO FOID WANTS A DEATHNIK MANLET BROSKI. If you ain't white (or at least black). If you're clearly below average height. Welcome to the not good enough aka left swipe hotel. Your room is booked for a lifetime. Enjoy your stay.

2 for one special

I said it once and I'll say it again if you're tall and white you can't lose. But if you're manlet/deathnik then it's over for you buddy boyo you gotta stop coping right now. Gymmaxxing is blue eyes white dragon territory only. If you thought gymmaxing was going to improve your chances as deathnik or manlet you need to check yourself into a retardation center asap. Self-improving, looksmaxxing, seamaxxing, surgerymaxxing, moneymaxxing, careermaxxing, NONE OF THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU BHAI. I myself had a tiny bit of hope left of looksmaxxing but now I stop coping and admit it will only be a huge cost of time, effort and resources and it's highly likely I still won't be able to ascend. NO FOID WANTS A DEATHNIK MANLET BROSKI. If you ain't white (or at least black). If you're clearly below average height. Welcome to the not good enough aka left swipe hotel. Your room is booked for a lifetime. Enjoy your stay.
St. BlackOps2cel / Morgan Lahaye | Know Your Meme

He is 6'3"

No one here looks as bad as him, stop using him as an example all the time.
He debunks the retarded tall and white narrative some people like to keep repeating.
Race only matters because different races look different facially, but if you are ugly and white, race doesn't mean shit.
No JBW for your subhuman face

He doesn't debunk shit.

If i pull up a pic of a short ugly guy who has a gf does that debunk the blackpill?
The original poster said just be tall and white.
Nope, face is the most important part. That's part of the blackpill.
Race, height, and everything else won't mean shit if you are ugly.

never begun for me indeed not even worth saying it is fucking over.

Just be tall no need to the white part. you can't be incel of you're 190 and above'
bro, that's obviously not true. Height can't compensate for face either, like in the case of the saint.