Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deathnik says he will die for filipinas

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Damn I loled really hard but i feel sorry for him tbh. another deathnik waiting for rope to call him

People are strange.

Before anyone thinks of becoming this cucked, just stop and think "Would they do this for me?"

99% of the time the answer will be no.

how do Curries and other ethnics do in SE Asia tbh?

is that Q from impractical jokers

Before anyone thinks of becoming this cucked, just stop and think "Would they do this for me?"

99% of the time the answer will be no.
Still will leave his ass when she gets what she wants aka resources and green card to the west.

lmao whiteknight retard forced to go to SEA lol

He looks decent and is light skinned for an ethnic, he can ascend in SEA. Although with that mentality any female he is with will cuck him with chads while he will accept it and stay with her.

how do Curries and other ethnics do in SE Asia tbh?
Always wonder especially for curries. Given they have historically frequented SEA a lot.
These Pakistani delusional cunts can't even construct a sentence in English forget about Spanish and now they wanna betabuxx for some gookwhore like a dumbass. But can't even betabuxx for being from an impoverished shithole.