Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deathnics are down bad lol

i only saw a white woman irl just once and it was a tourist

i saw it for like 10 seconds from a distance

i only saw a white woman irl just once and it was a tourist

i saw it for like 10 seconds from a distance
come to burger land you will see them everyday

come to burger land you will see them everyday
won't happen
i can't go to anywhere in the world and my passport only give me visa to 12 shitholes country and most of them are sub saharan and just 3 central asians.
i will go to central asia tho

I grew with white people in suburban America. Not the top whites, just ordinary whites.

Whites benefit alot from trickle down and halo effect. Because their top members are so good looking, intelligent, athletic, and desired, all whites get to act a bit like heroic gods. No matter what their situation is in life.

Do I think this will last forever? No. But it doesn't matter. It's already a done deal. We can never catch them up or outdo them. Even if India consistently improves for a thousand years, in a thousand years time they will look like a half white latin american country. And that's only with consistent improvement, which will never happen.

Whites long ago won due to their genetic lottery, exploration, conquest of world, and utilization of resources and money system for their benefit. It's a done deal, it's over. No amount of arabcels going 911 on skyscrapers will change it.

I grew with white people in suburban America. Not the top whites, just ordinary whites.

Whites benefit alot from trickle down and halo effect. Because their top members are so good looking, intelligent, athletic, and desired, all whites get to act a bit like heroic gods. No matter what their situation is in life.

Do I think this will last forever? No. But it doesn't matter. It's already a done deal. We can never catch them up or outdo them. Even if India consistently improves for a thousand years, in a thousand years time they will look like a half white latin american country. And that's only with consistent improvement, which will never happen.

Whites long ago won due to their genetic lottery, exploration, conquest of world, and utilization of resources and money system for their benefit. It's a done deal, it's over. No amount of arabcels going 911 on skyscrapers will change it.
The genetic lottery probably was a harsher enviorment that selected more for the type of traits most helpful in
conquest of world
That's like saying men won the genetic lottery by being allowed to go through a more mercyless selection process and now the top % of men dominate the world.
Modern whites won the genetic lottery, the whites from long ago had to live worse lives under harsher conditions for that to happen (to the extent that e.g. Cold Winters Theory ends up being correct).

Even better example: Around 90+% of indigenous Americans died to plagues that the settlers had been breeding inside their own cities. They had unknowingly been bulding an advanced bio weapon using the bodies of city dwellers as petridishes. Many of these long term advantages had come at absurd costs for the prior generations.

Last edited:
because IncelTear dimwITs and reddit users in general are so "muh precious brown people", most simply cannot comprehend a non white incel, especially white IT users. Only other redditors of the same ethnicity acknowledge us, and usually its because we're simply pointing out that women of our ethnicity date white men since they have genetic features that are seen as more attractive (basically every source regarding race on the scientific blackpill section of the incel wiki), and they reply by saying "self hating MRA :soy::soy::soy: maybe you'd get laid if you were confident!" or something stupid along those lines.