Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel deathbedpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
When you are at senior age, you will look back on your life of having accomplished nothing. You will not be remembered in the history books. You are not on the pages of the story of the earth. You will be sitting on your rocking chair in a dark apartment. The only way someone will notice youre dead is because the stench of your dead body disturbs your neighbors. All the dreams and ambitions you had as a child have not come to fruition. You will be confronted with that the idealized self in your fantasies was just that, a fantasy. Your life has meant nothing.

FUCK MAN! You used the wrong prefix. Should have been SuicideFuel. Now I'm depressed. :feelsrope:

I don't want to be remembered.

Jfl if you even reach that age

I never had any ambitions, when they asked me what I wanted to be as a child I just copied others' answers

Why did I have to be the deformed end of two long and successful lineages. FUUUUCK I cant cope with it.

This is not bad, I just want to fucking die right now

When you are at senior age, you will look back on your life of having accomplished nothing. You will not be remembered in the history books. You are not on the pages of the story of the earth. You will be sitting on your rocking chair in a dark apartment. The only way someone will notice youre dead is because the stench of your dead body disturbs your neighbors. All the dreams and ambitions you had as a child have not come to fruition. You will be confronted with that the idealized self in your fantasies was just that, a fantasy. Your life has meant nothing.
no worries.in 5 thousands years you will be as well know as the kings and presidents of todays age.

Who the fuck wants to live that long?

I wanna die in my sleep now!

But instead I woke up and need to wagecuck again

Eh I don't care so much for being remembered or "making history." Everybody will be forgotten eventually, either through WWIII and the post-apocalyptic dark age that would follow, or the implosion of the sun.

But yes, I do resent not being permitted to live out my potential in this life, both intellectually and romantically. Despite all the love and affection I have the give, and all the contributions I could make to a worthwhile cause, normies have fucked it all up and made it impossible for me to really do either

Just don't be born, bro.