Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death.

The Vampire

The Vampire

Recruit
★★
What do you suppose happens after death/ I have been wondering that for a good few years now when I walk in cemeteries looking at old gravestones. Those people have hopes and dreams and now they are nothing but dust.

Nothing happens. It's nothingness, but it's not even that, because you don't have a working brain to process and comprehend the nothingness.

You get judge by god and your final destination in heaven or hell begins

It's over for nosferatucels

I don't believe in god. That was just an invention to control populations.

Nothing happens. It's nothingness, but it's not even that, because you don't have a working brain to process and comprehend the nothingness.
this

Try and think and use logic more GrAYcel
I am being logical. Think about it, why would a god care about the life forms in the universe they created? Our species should mean nothing to them (If they exist, which I doubt).

No death for your FACE.

eternal nothingness, you no longer exist.

SO, everything in life doesn't matter.

bad kitty :feelsmega:
kys glowiecel

JUST KIDDING

only the GrAY who made this thread should kill himself, bc he's a GrAY. I have plenty of respect for glowiecels, thin blue line and all that

kys glowiecel

JUST KIDDING

only the GrAY who made this thread should kill himself, bc he's a GrAY. I have plenty of respect for glowiecels, thin blue line and all that
im not far from paragon now

I will literally be a glowiecel then

kys glowiecel

JUST KIDDING

You do understand that all new members are considered "Gray". I think its some kind of ranking system. I started at the bottom, now I will work my way up.

im not far from paragon now

I will literally be a glowiecel then
:O

good luck bro

I wonder what happens when a glowiecel's name literally glows. does that mean they've reached their final form and gain obscure powers beyond our comprehension?

I am being logical. Think about it, why would a god care about the life forms in the universe they created? Our species should mean nothing to them (If they exist, which I doubt).
Why would God, an omnipotent being, love and care about us humans? Why doesn’t God see us like how we see bugs, as worthless things?

Great question, one that I have myself many times. It is important to think rationally and not stop at mental road blocks or the first conclusion we meet.

First, capitalize the G in God.

One of our greatest proofs of the nature of God is his creation in its perfection. All answers can be observed in nature. Why do parents love their babies? Babies cannot return love, they cannot contribute in a material way, they need constant care and attention. Yet parents love their babies because they are their children. God loves humanity because he created us in his image and likeness. This is why he is God the Father Almighty.

Human persons are not bugs, animals, or worthless things. We can love, create, and truly choose good that goes against our primal urges or human nature. Human persons are not mere reactionary creatures but a creation that can freely choose to do good and to love one another. This is what separates us from the animals.

Take great joy in knowing this my brother. For we are loved by the Lord. So much that he sent his only son to come and suffer for our salvation. The glory and goodness of the Lord is boundless an knows no ends.

Why would God, an omnipotent being, love and care about us humans? Why doesn’t God see us like how we see bugs, as worthless things?

Great question, one that I have myself many times. It is important to think rationally and not stop at mental road blocks or the first conclusion we meet.

First, capitalize the G in God.

One of our greatest proofs of the nature of God is his creation in its perfection. All answers can be observed in nature. Why do parents love their babies? Babies cannot return love, they cannot contribute in a material way, they need constant care and attention. Yet parents love their babies because they are their children. God loves humanity because he created us in his image and likeness. This is why he is God the Father Almighty.

Human persons are not bugs, animals, or worthless things. We can love, create, and truly choose good that goes against our primal urges or human nature. Human persons are not mere reactionary creatures but a creation that can freely choose to do good and to love one another. This is what separates us from the animals.

Take great joy in knowing this my brother. For we are loved by the Lord. So much that he sent his only son to come and suffer for our salvation. The glory and goodness of the Lord is boundless an knows no ends.
I'm not a complete atheist, sometimes I do believe in God's existence and other times I doubt.

I'm not a complete atheist, sometimes I do believe in God's existence and other times I doubt.
We have an innate sense of God. For me, I found God through logical and historical proofs. I can not testify that this is the greatest way of coming to know Him, but it is one way.

Seek my brother. Be not distracted with things of this world and calm your mind.

Reincarnation

What do you suppose happens after death/ I have been wondering that for a good few years now when I walk in cemeteries looking at old gravestones. Those people have hopes and dreams and now they are nothing but dust.
It all depends on your worldview and metaphysic. If you're a materialist, which necessarily entails atheism (I've yet to see a materialist philosophy that includes an immortal deity in it somewhere), then that's it - nothingness. If you're some version of non-physicalist, then the possibility of the continuation of consciousness (soul, reincarnation, etc.) is open and there is something after death.

I want too believe in some sort of an afterlife, but that notion just sounds to unrealistic in my eyes.