Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am wondering what your perspective on death is? To be honest I am thinking that death is the most peaceful state that any being can possibly achieve. What I mean is even if you imagine a state of total happiness. Let us say you have won the lottery, blonde Stacies are lining up to fuck you because you are Chad etc. even then you still have urges that force you to act in certain ways. Even then you are at risk of losing everything. Even then you are still living in a clown world full of completely retarded motherfuckers.

In contrast to that death is a state of nothingness. It is a place where nobody has power over you. It is not like some fucking feminist can nag and bitch because she wants women only parking lots and ANNOY THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU by doing so.

No! Death is a place where NOBODY CAN GET ON YOUR FUCKING NERVES. Nobody can lock you up for ridiculous shit, tell you what to do, force you to workslave your fucking life away. Death is a place where HUMAN RETARDATION does not exist and can not fuck every little aspect of your life up.

Of course we have a natural drive to live and this is something insanely hard to overcome so most of us will just keep living this RIDICULOUS JOKE of a life. But I hope at least some of you know what the fuck I am talking about.

You summed up my views on death fairly well

Death is to be set free

Knowing that my suffering is only temporary and I will soon be at peace is what keeps me going tbh. Might as well stay on the ride and see where it goes.

I agree, I do not fear death at all - only the process of dying.

i want to die but fear is holding me back

I agree, I do not fear death at all - only the process of dying.

I think it is not even that terrible tbh. I mean I have lived 37 years of FUCKING HELL and I have had all kinds of pain. How is some physical pain going to shock me after all the psychological torture I have taken?

Why don't you sui then? Exactly. Stfu.

Because your mother that's why. Go fuck yourself dude! You know exactly our brains are constructed to prevent us from killing ourselves so you STFU!

death feels very comforting for me knowing that my suffering can finally end one day and suicide can be my choice whenever the time comes. I want to be at peace

Because your mother that's why. Go fuck yourself dude! You know exactly our brains are constructed to prevent us from killing ourselves so you STFU!

I think it is not even that terrible tbh. I mean I have lived 37 years of FUCKING HELL and I have had all kinds of pain. How is some physical pain going to shock me after all the psychological torture I have taken?
It’s more just the messiness and prospect of failure, my greatest fear in life is ending up in a vegetative state.

Thanks for summing up my views on death.

I am wondering what your perspective on death is? To be honest I am thinking that death is the most peaceful state that any being can possibly achieve. What I mean is even if you imagine a state of total happiness. Let us say you have won the lottery, blonde Stacies are lining up to fuck you because you are Chad etc. even then you still have urges that force you to act in certain ways. Even then you are at risk of losing everything. Even then you are still living in a clown world full of completely retarded motherfuckers.

In contrast to that death is a state of nothingness. It is a place where nobody has power over you. It is not like some fucking feminist can nag and bitch because she wants women only parking lots and ANNOY THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU by doing so.

No! Death is a place where NOBODY CAN GET ON YOUR FUCKING NERVES. Nobody can lock you up for ridiculous shit, tell you what to do, force you to workslave your fucking life away. Death is a place where HUMAN RETARDATION does not exist and can not fuck every little aspect of your life up.

Of course we have a natural drive to live and this is something insanely hard to overcome so most of us will just keep living this RIDICULOUS JOKE of a life. But I hope at least some of you know what the fuck I am talking about.
Are you my mind?