Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DEATH TO AMERICA

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
★★★
To clarify, I am not talking about the America that our country originally was, but the new country masquerading as it today.

We claim to defend freedom but we have effectively turned our society into an continental suburb with nothing but globohomo architecture and culture as far as they eye can see.

No longer is America a land of opportunity. We as Gen Z have been impoverished and exploited for money by greedy boomers and had anything nice or fun taken away by karens.

Our own parents either viewed us as burdens for the prisonlike schools to take care of or they were domineering helicopter parents that smothered us to death and never taught us to be adults. Often both. We were conditioned to be submissive victims and we got punished for standing up for ourselves.

Today, we cannot freely express our opinions anymore, as we'll lose our jobs and be sued into oblivion, maybe even killed in a fed raid. The majority of the food in the stores is fake and made of artificial chemicals, hormones, and pesticides, even the whole foods.

We're slaves to demanding employers who think it's silly to even consider our basic needs. Many don't even consider time for sleep important (a true story, a manager threatened to fire me because I asked not work ridiculously early hours the day after an evening shift).

This country doesn't even invest in itself. It hates itself in fact. We teach kids about our mistakes and nothing else. We make movies like 12 years a slave to vilify America's traditional culture and people. Economically, we aren't trying to strength things like manufacturing and resource extraction, or improve agriculture and help farmers. No - instead, the only 100% profitable businesses here are useless service industries like retail and fast food. Shopping centers and offices extend as far as the eye can see even though we barely have the resources to support these things. America as a nation has already stagnated, and now it's starting to starve.

Well, I'm looking forward to watching this country fall apart. It's more trouble than it's worth at this point. The Roman Empire was much the same in its last days. America is drowning in its own fat and it's too lazy to save itself. Death to America!

To clarify, I am not talking about the America that our country originally was, but the new country masquerading as it today.

We claim to defend freedom but we have effectively turned our society into an continental suburb with nothing but globohomo architecture and culture as far as they eye can see.

No longer is America a land of opportunity. We as Gen Z have been impoverished and exploited for money by greedy boomers and had anything nice or fun taken away by karens.

Our own parents either viewed us as burdens for the prisonlike schools to take care of or they were domineering helicopter parents that smothered us to death and never taught us to be adults. Often both. We were conditioned to be submissive victims and we got punished for standing up for ourselves.

Today, we cannot freely express our opinions anymore, as we'll lose our jobs and be sued into oblivion, maybe even killed in a fed raid. The majority of the food in the stores is fake and made of artificial chemicals, hormones, and pesticides, even the whole foods.

We're slaves to demanding employers who think it's silly to even consider our basic needs. Many don't even consider time for sleep important (a true story, a manager threatened to fire me because I asked not work ridiculously early hours the day after an evening shift).

This country doesn't even invest in itself. It hates itself in fact. We teach kids about our mistakes and nothing else. We make movies like 12 years a slave to vilify America's traditional culture and people. Economically, we aren't trying to strength things like manufacturing and resource extraction, or improve agriculture and help farmers. No - instead, the only 100% profitable businesses here are useless service industries like retail and fast food. Shopping centers and offices extend as far as the eye can see even though we barely have the resources to support these things. America as a nation has already stagnated, and now it's starting to starve.

Well, I'm looking forward to watching this country fall apart. It's more trouble than it's worth at this point. The Roman Empire was much the same in its last days. America is drowning in its own fat and it's too lazy to save itself. Death to America!
The USA will definitely not fall apart. There may be putrefaction (more drugs, degeneration and low fertility) But I do not believe in disintegration, since it will be possible only through a civil war, and the US has a fairly old population.