Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Death to all moids

6985   SoyBooru

why do you keep linking to that sub? u know they're all trannies larping right?

ayylmao

'I'm a celibate because Chad doesn't love me enough when fucking me' :foidSoy:

"We have no arguments to prove that femcels exist so we will resort to calling for the death of le evil moids"

Foids just copy men because they are unoriginal and can’t come up with their own shit besides their made up ‘oppression’.
ikr femcels steal so much stuff from us that they literally owe us sex

Femcels are retarded. These are just foids LARPing as us whilst they go and fuck chad in their spare time teehee.
You have to be a celibate to be a 'cel. It's literally part of the name.

I thought this was an infiltrator posting this when I saw the title

"Moids" Normies can't come up with anything by themselves

I think we need to find a solution to the woman problem

Foids just copy men because they are unoriginal and can’t come up with their own shit besides their made up ‘oppression’.
women don't have, nor have they ever created any sort of culture.

I rape femcels then behead them

they really are just chad only therefore femcels

as a foid you can basically take your pick from the bottom 80% of men, you get to choose exactly who you want

Is this just a subreddit for trannies LARPing as women who hate men?

The cure of femceldom is done in 3 steps:
  1. Stop chad-chasing;
  2. Go to Tinder;
  3. Get all the sex and relationships you want.

Foids reject 90% of men and wonder why they are Femcels. Men don't even reject drug addicts and landwhales and are still inkwells.

They sound so forced... :feelsugh:

Also, still want to know why Reddit hasn't banned them. I know the answer, I just wish I could hear it from the mouths of the people inside.

Femcels are retarded. These are just foids LARPing as us whilst they go and fuck chad in their spare time teehee.
You have to be a celibate to be a 'cel. It's literally part of the name.
Don't even call those cunt crampers that shit. They're just foids. (Unless they're lesbians.) straight femcels is one of the biggest fucking oxymoron's I've ever seen. Bitch doesn't even look that ugly.
communityIcon_jzhpesclbphb1.png

Being a celibate means being unable to find a love or sexual partner. Yes, misogyny exists. As for the loneliness, these brain dead fucks clearly missed the point of celibacy. They have misandry but lack loneliness. Because why? Foids are associated with more favorable characteristics than males. Researchers Alice Eagly and Antonio Mladinic created the concept in 1994 after discovering that both male and ESPECIALLY foids participants tend to attribute positive attributes to foids. Women find women even more fondly than men do; in fact, the inclination to offer members of one's own sex more favorable assessments, i.e. in-group preference, is 4.5 times greater in foids. This is just pure LARPing. JFL away boys.

Meanwhile average "femcel" preferences:

Self proclaimed "Lonely 4chan dweller." Also her: "from which she and her friends made many sociopathic, edgy, and off-color remarks,"
Yeah, kek. In general she's just an edgy psychopath roastie, not a "femcel"

grAYcel makes a steller point

what is a moid? women trying to be funny but failing miserably.

If its a man identifying as a female then they can be incel, I am already screwed enough but idk how I would get sex as a tranny freak, maybe men are so desperate that you could fuck a desperate man and just larp as a woman in 2023