Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

death to all inceltears users

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Why have just world niggas gotta make it look like us being bad human beings voluntarily was the cause of our problems when they hate us or don't care about us anyway? JFL go outside and tell me how many of the fuckups you see aren't just failures because they were born retards. And yet people who feel a deep-seated primal urge to bully us for being inkel need to rationalise it by whipping out the arguments that we're bad guys. They're just trying to justify it to themselves, faggots tbh, if you're going to act in a certain way fully accept it instead of covering it with rationalisations and buts (but but but he'd be abusive mysoggyknees). Cucktears users are a lower form of life and I hope one day they magically have an epiphany that licking tyrone's cum out of their wife's cunt is so horribly embarrassing they need to rope (they won't tho bc the world doesn't work like that, fuckups are gonna stay that way if it's in their dna, the bluepill has no power on this planet). I think these people might actually be narcissists or something, no normal non-retard person feels such an urge to justify themselves or their actions to themselves an dothers when it's obviously a certain way

Based as fuck & bullseye.

Why have just world niggas gotta make it look like us being bad human beings voluntarily was the cause of our problems when they hate us or don't care about us anyway? JFL go outside and tell me how many of the fuckups you see aren't just failures because they were born retards. And yet people who feel a deep-seated primal urge to bully us for being inkel need to rationalise it by whipping out the arguments that we're bad guys. They're just trying to justify it to themselves, faggots tbh, if you're going to act in a certain way fully accept it instead of covering it with rationalisations and buts (but but but he'd be abusive mysoggyknees). Cucktears users are a lower form of life and I hope one day they magically have an epiphany that licking tyrone's cum out of their wife's cunt is so horribly embarrassing they need to rope (they won't tho bc the world doesn't work like that, fuckups are gonna stay that way if it's in their dna, the bluepill has no power on this planet). I think these people might actually be narcissists or something, no normal non-retard person feels such an urge to justify themselves or their actions to themselves an dothers when it's obviously a certain way
Legit tbh ngl ngl ngl tbh boyo. I agree.

i agree with this thread title

Agree with the title

IncelQueers should be strapped to a nuke, and that nuke is going to Brazil.

IncelTears already have vasectomys and turn into gigacucks. No one would miss them. Same goes for us too but we're not gigacucks at least.

Whatever Mr knajjd imposter says :feelsokman:

Inceltears are nasty pedos who need to shame us to feel morally superior. It's not just IT, it's the left in general who have the worst skeletons in their closets so they tell others how to act just so they can feel better about themselves for their own dark demons. It's really sad, hell recently a left wing journalist who bashes Gamergate and Incels was arrested for sending dick picks and grooming an 11 year old girl, and this asshole was undoubtedly one of the loudest of the left. I wouldn't be surprised if members at IT were doing just those things. It's sad really that Reddit allows this to continue. It shows how cucked and fucked up they really are.

Inceltears is full of trannies, incels in denial and crazy obese whales. We're better than them

all you filthy incels need to do is take a shower and work on your personality
OMG! Like, Thanks hon!:soy:

Thanks to your advice:bluepill:, I now have a loving 1000lbs landwhale inceltears gf with many niglets, erm I mean beautiful children, from different Tyrones of different shades!:soy: I am now an ex incel turmed Chad:soy:

Its a joke pls no ban:cryfeels:

I got kicked from that kiked sight cause i questioned abortion but were the bad guy's right i actually got down-voted -80 probably from brazilian soyma.

I would be glad for it to happen

death to IT pedos
IThTb8.gif

IT can't say shit to us now. They've been exposed as nasty pedos. What're they gonna do now?