Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Death pact with world male population

Would you accept a 50% chance of dying if it meant world male population being cut by 50%

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
If all men in the world were to make an agreement where half would die and the other half would live and every man on the planet had a 50% chance of living or dying, would you agree to this? If half the world male population were to die it would fix the male/female ratio.

So Thanos snap but for males only

Even that can’t fix inceldom

Cope. Chad would still be a slayer. Foids would just keep going after the top 1-10%. Killing half the male population wouldnt fix anything.

I’d like to know what would happen if I was the only guy left on earth.
I’d either become Chad by default as I am now the only thing that can save the species, or all women become gay.

No

50% gone means you and Chad now have 2x women you had before

2*0 = 0

Yes. Either way I win.

And how exactly is this going to fix my manletism and ugly face?

Femoids would still go after the best looking men.

No they only want chad and chad only assuming it’s a half cut the proportions of incels/normies/chads would still be the same so no.

I’d either become Chad by default as I am now the only thing that can save the species, or all women become gay.
All women would become gay.

Yes, not because women will want me now, but a 50% chance of dying painlessly and instantly is nice

Even then we would struggle

Women would prefer to swallow a bullet than be with an incel.

A thing foids used to say to me when I was younger, “I wouldn’t date you if you were the last male on earth”

I'd roll the dice, take the ride.

I'd rather run about harrassing and kicking foids, tbh.

Would consider it if there were 100% chance of dying tbh

Yes if i don't die theres less competition

Women have told me directly that they wouldn't have sex with me if I were the last man on earth. So there's your answer if you look anything like me.

If the death isn't long and painful, it's a win-win scenario

no, more man = bigger chance we see beta uprising

Nothing to lose, buddy boyo
Only something to gain

2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

If all men in the world were to make an agreement where half would die and the other half would live and every man on the planet had a 50% chance of living or dying, would you agree to this? If half the world male population were to die it would fix the male/female ratio.
Low IQ
Hypergamy would still be as strong,women will still go for the remaining top males

I would agree but tbh I hope I die cause even if I survive girls would go for the most attractive ones, the rest would become lesbians.

i think it's too late because polyamory and harems are coming soon in the cucked west, better off trying to find some kind of political solution or raise an army

Foids would just form harems like they are doing right now but worse.

No because if half the men were dead the feminazis would gain too much political power plus I would still be an ugly autistcel.

Even that can’t fix inceldom
Also Id never do a pact like that,and much more when I have just 50% of die,because obviously ill be the one in the dead side,I have a shitty luck,so not even 80% or 90% of winning I would take the bet,maybe if its 99% to be alive,but still I have my doubts,my luck is peculiar

Would not work women would still go for top 5-10% but I would still accept cause I have a chance to die painlessly.

even if i was the last man alive on earth females would prefer to die without fucking me

Wouldn't solve shit

No, I don't want other men to die, I want women to suffer, I'd risk 50% chance of dying if 100% of women get forced back into a patriarchal society, I get fucking nothing by 50% of men dying, there will still be Chads, the odds will still be against me, women have to many options and they can still work, earn money, own property, etc

Nothing can fix inceldom, at least not methods like that

it would make some effects. hypergamy might even dampen up. it’s either that or i vanish, both are better than nowtime

chads would just get even more girls.

i'd kill 100% of the population if it meant a 100% chance of me dying though

If I don’t die (I want to) then I’d still enjoy the aftermath.

This wouldn't accomplish anything, women would rather die than sleep with me, why the fuck would I take a risk of dying for no.... actually if you bumped up the male death percentage up to 100% I would do it.

it wouldn't fix shit but if I could push a button and it would eradicate chads and countless simps by the thousands, who wouldn't? I think a better proposition would be to eradicate the top 20% of men (alphas), and the top 30% of betabuxxers. This way the lowest of the low men could have a chance.

1 - It's over anyways, so why even bother?
2 - i like LDARing too fucking much

We need another world war I have alot of rage I need to let out on a battlefield