Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DEATH OF HYPERGAMY....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
my landlord's son is an HTN...he had the room next to mines for like 6 weeks with his girlfriend...long story short...he moves out when he found his new place in an expensive part of maryland. This was back like 3rd week of june...

His girlfriend is a pretty latina from florida who from my understanding...left her husband and now is with him (not sure if she is still legally married to him)

Point is...he recently moved back into this room next to mines yesterday...obviously he lost the placed or something happened...money being the obvious reason or lack thereof (couldn't pay the rent) so...why is she still sticking with him going from place to place instead of finding a normie with a stable income and living situation?

Because...I announce the death of hypergamy...foids dnt monkey branch from man to man when that man is chadlike and...the finishing touches to the black pill undrtstanding... THE DICK PILL...yess...lol..when foids are given that 3 to 4 vaginal orgasm quota minimum...they dnt go anywhere...even if they could...they stay thick and thin regardless of the finances with that man. .and she is trad in ...she doesn't work and expects him to take care of everything...

Having to put up with moggers in such close proximity would set me off eventually

he exists
full

Having to put up with moggers in such close proximity would set me off eventually
I'm not intimidated or care at all...I'm at peace with my fatality...I dnt talk much with him at all...he starts convos...not me

my landlord's son is an HTN...he had the room next to mines for like 6 weeks with his girlfriend...long story short...he moves out when he found his new place in an expensive part of maryland. This was back like 3rd week of june...

His girlfriend is a pretty latina from florida who from my understanding...left her husband and now is with him (not sure if she is still legally married to him)

Point is...he recently moved back into this room next to mines yesterday...obviously he lost the placed or something happened...money being the obvious reason or lack thereof (couldn't pay the rent) so...why is she still sticking with him going from place to place instead of finding a normie with a stable income and living situation?

Because...I announce the death of hypergamy...foids dnt monkey branch from man to man when that man is chadlike and...the finishing touches to the black pill undrtstanding... THE DICK PILL...yess...lol..when foids are given that 3 to 4 vaginal orgasm quota minimum...they dnt go anywhere...even if they could...they stay thick and thin regardless of the finances with that man. .and she is trad in ...she doesn't work and expects him to take care of everything...

sounds more like a beta bux cuck and lazy gold digger to me.

sounds more like a beta bux cuck and lazy gold digger to me.
Original relationships with foids were primary beta buxing....the cuck part was when the husband wasn't given her the 3 to 4 vaginal orgasm per session quota...than she would cheat on him with a well endowed man while the husband was at work...gold digger deals with rich men...I just stated how he lost his apt. For not paying rent a couple of times...so that just highlights the point on why she still is with him....lazy?? Yes...that I do agree. Lol

Original relationships with foids were primary beta buxing....the cuck part was when the husband wasn't given her the 3 to 4 vaginal orgasm per session quota...than she would cheat on him with a well endowed man while the husband was at work...gold digger deals with rich men...I just stated how he lost his apt. For not paying rent a couple of times...so that just highlights the point on why she still is with him....lazy?? Yes...that I do agree. Lol

one can still be a gold digger even with a poor man. that just means they have low expectation. the fact the the whore wants the simp (i guess a better description than cuck) to take care of her just highlights this.

one can still be a gold digger even with a poor man. that just means they have low expectation. the fact the the whore wants the simp (i guess a better description than cuck) to take care of her just highlights this.
That doesn't make any sense...how can a poor man HAVE GOLD?? Gold diggers don't deal with broke men...lmmmaooo

That doesn't make any sense...how can a poor man HAVE GOLD?? Gold diggers don't deal with broke men...lmmmaooo

They can still buy them cheap things like food from mcdonalds, give them free rides to places, share drugs with them, or be their emotional tampon and free therapist if they have no loot to sponge from.

They can still buy them cheap things like food from mcdonalds, give them free rides to places, share drugs with them, or be their emotional tampon and free therapist if they have no loot to sponge from.
Naw homie...that's pure beta buxing...gold digging is the highest form of beta buxing that involves high middle class to rich men.. foids who are gold digger WOULD NOT accept a damn mcdonalds meal...lmmao...

Naw homie...that's pure beta buxing...gold digging is the highest form of beta buxing that involves high middle class to rich men.. foids who are gold digger WOULD NOT accept a damn mcdonalds meal...lmmao...

alright, low-tier beta buxing is a better way to describe it then.

alright, low-tier beta buxing is a better way to describe it then.
Or just BUXING..cause some of these men who foids leach off of are alphas...that's basically how marriages/relationships were...the trad woman would stay at home..cook clean and the man supported her...