Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death Metal; Personal Guide ( Part 1)

Vote for the best song of those that i've posted here

• Your Treachery Will Die With You - Dying Fetus

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Garden of Disdain - Morbid Angel

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Leprosy -Death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Here i review death metal bands good and bad, famous and mostly unknown, in order to provide my personal assessment of some death metal bands.

The band "Death" has very good music , but silly and moralofagian lyrics makes it almost impossible for me to enjoy creations of "Death" aside of "Leprosy" ( whose lyrics, nonetheless, seems was copied from medical article ) .
I , personaly, can not listen to "Death" because of normie like attitude of its lyrics left alone that lead singer allegedly was a faggot wich is very depressing tbh.

"Morbid Angel" without doubt is the one of the best death metal bands.
Music of "Morbid Angel" is creative and atmospheric.
Though it is not the most consistent band, it has its heights and lows. Lyrics of the band in early and middle period of its history was not original, revolving around typical themes of pseudo edgy kids of american middle class; they sang about crosses, satans and their safe pseudo revolt against Christianity that had long kicked the bucket at the time.
In terms of lyrics things improved later, largely because the band had left the banal and boring lyrics about "satans & crosses ".

"Dying Fetus" is the brutal death metal band of enormous passion. You can feel the agression and the genuine hatred that permeate their music with whole your body and soul. The music of the band is not too much diverse and by no means subtle , but it is powrfull and great its brutal expression.

As for new good death metal bands i would like to mention the following;

Very talented and creative band from Mexico " Inimikal."

The genuine, solid, interesting italian death metal band " Eroded" that perfomes music with the rage of Dante.

That is all for the 1 part

Last edited:
I agree with your reviews, especially about Death.

I don't listen to death metal

The Garden of Disdain - Morbid Angel, because of the giant blackpill dropped at 3:02