Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death isn’t normal

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : we’re humans with feelings , family , memories and dying you no longer have any of that. And it’s beyond sad when someone dies close or not

Sometimes I'll be carrying on with my day and the sudden realization that one day I will eventually die pops into my head and fills me full of existential dread.

Death is a thing we just have to get used to, some day everyone on this forum and the world will be dead and a whole new group of Humans will be living. We just have to accept that fact.

Death is a thing we just have to get used to, some day everyone on this forum and the world will be dead and a whole new group of Humans will be living. We just have to accept that fact.
It’s cruel and sickening you’re not thinking about it hard enough

No, it's a fact of life.

It's a basic part of the laws of nature, and religion coincides with that at times.

You should know that immortality is considered a sin, iirc.

I will become god one day

death doesn't mater humans can easily be replaced we don't matter

No, it's a fact of life.

It's a basic part of the laws of nature, and religion coincides with that at times.

It’s cruelty to the max and hell is real

Fuck your death

It’s cruelty to the max and hell is real
How is it cruel for suffering to be ended?

And idk, I'm Agnostic, and I have issues with Christianity since it's literally a Jewish religion.

So idk, perhaps it is perhaps it isn't-I believe in Agartha & Hyperborea more.
Fuck your death
The thought of death is freeing tbh, it's just getting there that scares me.

Title : we’re humans with feelings , family , memories and dying you no longer have any of that. And it’s beyond sad when someone dies close or not
Yes and since you know that I recommmend you give up everything to me erenyeager

I really hope hell isn't real mang. I've already suffered enough, I don't want to go through any more pain :cryfeels::feelsrope:
It is real as incorrections must BE DEALT WITH IN THE COSMIC CODE OF EVERYTHING. IT WAS WIRTTEN IN THE COSMIC ORDER OF THE MULTIVERSE COUNCIL GOD KNOWS WHO WILL GO

No, it's a fact of life.

I think he was trying to say this forum's desensitization towards death isn't normal, not that death itself isn't. I'd agree with him if it weren't for the fact that normshits also watch gore, make jokes about people's deaths, etc. We shouldn't base our morality on what's "normal" or not

Putting death on a pedestal isn't normal if you have a happy fulfilling life

No, it's a fact of life.

True. Death is innevitable and its just a part of the natural cycle of life