Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill death is a lot preferable to life

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
When you're dead you just LDAR. Life is such a major pain in the fucking dick. The tedious things you need to do to simply exist take up all your goddamn time and goddamn energy all the goddamn time. Work of course, takes up 40 hours a week of your time in which your FUCKING HEAD ITCHES the whole time
Peep

the countless stacks of paperwork for the jew government, insurance companies, housing, services you need. maintainence, maintaining your car, cleaning your house, taking care of yourself. and then if you want to go above and beyond and living an excelling life, you can add exercise, moneymaxxing, etc which takes up even more time. No thanks, I'd rather kill myself. I want to sui.
Peep

Last edited:
But if you die, then you wouldn't be able to post on incels.is

the countless stacks of paperwork for the jew government, insurance companies, housing, services you need. and then if you want to go above and beyond and living an excelling life, you can add exercise, moneymaxxing, etc which takes up even more
Don't blame life; blame capitalism.

sure but there's no escape from it you might as well equate it to life

I look foreward to death. But I dont plan to sui

Suicide without going ER is cucked