Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Death is a duty for me

A

Apathymaxx

Greycel
I feel as though suicide is the next most logical step to take from here.

I'm not angry, or sad at anything, even though society gives me reasons to. I know I'm the bottom of the barrel, I know I'll never experience certain aspects of life that are only reserved for certain types of people, yet that doesn't bother me anymore honestly. I've kind of accepted that I'm an Incel.

I'm just empty. I have absolutely nothing to live for at this point, and I'm not mad, or sad about it. I'm actually pretty fine. In fact, I find myself thinking about the day of the rope than anything else.

Same, Ive known for many years that I will eventually rope

Sad shit, man. I’m just so depressed to the point where my sex drive is just gone right now.

Same, Ive known for many years that I will eventually rope

I'm planning on doing so in the middle of November. I get a grant in a few days, so I'll have a sort of last supper and hang myself in my room.

Brutal. If u do plan on doing it. Do it right and be in good frame of mind

I’m to afraid to rope but it’s my only hope for happiness

I've known i'd kill myself ever since i turned 13. The rope awaits me. Soon i shall finish this bullshit.

See you tomorrow

im trying not to,at least do something with the life you've been given