Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

death ( guy suicide over gf ), also cuckoldry

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
This video I already posted around is the last message of this dude ( italian )

he actually killed himself, he made it to local news

this thread https://incels.is/Thread-News-news-fresh-from-italy?pid=152123#pid152123 is why I decided to open this

here is the video

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFbrNfwY-8[/video]

if someone wants a translation just ask
ok will do my best to translate

chuli mattuti piano de la bora

dat dere italian

He looks subhuman and deserves death tbh.
He has only himself to blame.

Also give me translation

Nice, my heart sank first time when you linked me to it. I don’t know what he’s saying but seeing his expression and his sadness is enough to understand. Translation would be appreciated.

Also, this is a good video for Incels who have hope that they’d get a GF that wouldn’t cuck them. Let this video be a warning.

Octopusgun2 said:
Nice, my heart sank first time when you linked me to it. I don’t know what he’s saying but seeing his expression and his sadness is enough to understand. Translation would be appreciated.
Also, this is a good video for Incels who have hope that they’d get a GF that wouldn’t cuck them. Let this video be a warning.

translation will require time, dumbcel here for a reason

nausea said:
Octopusgun2 said:
It’s okay, also you can just give a short summarized translation but if you’re more of a perfectionist then do a more detailed translation.

Octopusgun2 said:
nausea said:
Octopusgun2 said:
It’s okay, also you can just give a short summarized translation but if you’re more of a perfectionist then do a more detailed translation.
ye I will summarize the translation first maybe

Italy is a poor subhuman country eaten by corrupt politicians and mafia. If you are an incel Italy there is no point in living.

NutNotBusted said:
Italy is a poor subhuman country eaten by corrupt politicians and mafia. If you are an incel Italy there is no point in living.

italian?

translation:

"Hi everyone. I wanted to say farewell to everyone, all my friends, everyone who loves me, because I am now going to leave you due to a girl who doesn't want me anymore, and I did everything for her , and nobody knows what the fuck she has done, and ... she doesn't want me anymore. So I end my life. Thanks. I love you. Sorry, but I cannot make it. Thanks."

@Octopusgun2 @St.Tropez

nausea said:
translation:
"Hi everyone. I wanted to say farewell to everyone, all my friends, everyone who loves me, because I am now going to leave you due to a girl who doesn't want me anymore, and I did everything for her , and nobody knows what the fuck she has done, and ... she doesn't want me anymore. So I end my life. Thanks. I love you. Sorry, but I cannot make it. Thanks."

@Octopusgun2 @St.Tropez

Fuck man :( I think i’m gonna cry...I hope that slut who made him suffer dies a slow painful death...Farewell to our Incel friend.

That's why you should never put the pussy on a pedestal. Women are whores.

@St.Tropez

@St.Tropez

nausea said:
@"St.Tropez"

Thank your translation. I believe he did himself and the world a big favor by ending his subpar existence.

2f0.gif

@Rabbi Schneerson look at my new bio

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back