Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Death brings me such comfort

BlueCore

BlueCore

I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen?
Anytime I think about how shitty and lame things are, I just think that anything can happen at any time and we can die.

And even if it doesn't, we still die and none of it would have mattered in the first place.

I know it seems like a cope, but it's a true one.

I've seen first hand normalfags saying they can't cope with the fact, and that's lifefuel.

The fact that nothing matters is a good thing

Better to die an Incel. Than to live long enough to see yourself become a betabuxx.

I agree. Living is scarier than dying.

Anytime I think about how shitty and lame things are, I just think that anything can happen at any time and we can die.

And even if it doesn't, we still die and none of it would have mattered in the first place.

I've seen first hand normalfags saying they can't cope with the fact, and that's lifefuel.
Then why don't you kys :feelsthink:

Death fuel