Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death - A peaceful state

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Thinking about it: When you die there are basically two possibilities. The first option which I think is rather unlikely is that the Christians were right and there is a God. In this case he will explain to you why you were born an incel. He might say something like: "Look bro, in your previous life you were an inceltears cuck hating on incels online so we thought it would be good to let you experience the life of an incel just so you know what it's like and stop hating them." and then I would say: "Well ok God, that makes sense. Thank you for letting me know". And I could be in peace and move on.

The second option which is more likely and also even more beautiful is that your existence just ends and you disappear. The connection between you, your incel body, your loser identity and your life is simply being removed from universe and it will be like you had never been yourself. It will be meaningless. You will be just as dead as Paul Walker and whether you were him or yourself will end to have ever had any meaning. 1 second after your death it will be as if you had never existed. This is the ultimate peace. All your needs and all your sadness will go away as if they had never existed.

So I don't think death is something an incel should be too concerned about. Of course we all have a will to live. Of course we suffer and in this moment our suffering is very real and it doesn't help that it will go away. Yet just thinking about death is something that can give you a strange sort of peace.

Man, the trading losses are really getting to you

Man, the trading losses are really getting to you

Yeah they do :feelscry::cryfeels: It's all I live for tbh. If it doesn't work out then that is it for me. I am too old to start a business or go back to university. And without moneymaxxing my life will consist of wage slaving until I die and I hate every second of it. If the trading thing doesn't work then it's over for me.

Yeah they do :feelscry::cryfeels: It's all I live for tbh. If it doesn't work out then that is it for me. I am too old to start a business or go back to university. And without moneymaxxing my life will consist of wage slaving until I die and I hate every second of it. If the trading thing doesn't work then it's over for me.
I bet it will work. I think betas and incels are the perfect investors and traders. Good luck

I bet it will work. I think betas and incels are the perfect investors and traders. Good luck

Yes because it is the only thing we are living for. I figure if it would work out then there would be people saying it was all luck. But they don't understand what it's like to live a life with no perspective other than being really good at something. It is something very few people understand. Good luck to you too bro.

How old r u?

Go ER and you'll go down in history

Yes because it is the only thing we are living for. I figure if it would work out then there would be people saying it was all luck. But they don't understand what it's like to live a life with no perspective other than being really good at something. It is something very few people understand. Good luck to you too bro.
Thx :feelsautistic: I know what you mean. I enjoy a lot of things, but when it comes to ascending, money is my only chance. I could cheat a little and get a noodlewhore but fuck noodlewhores tbh ngl. Fuck noodle whores on noodle shores.
Trading is one of many ways to get rich, but at 37, you can still do anything. I believe the founder of McDonalds was like 60 years old or something when his business became a success.

Nah, we are just clumps of carbon, we are just animals. Thinking there is a meaning to all of this is just a byproduct of our natural narcissism

Nah, we are just clumps of carbon, we are just animals. Thinking there is a meaning to all of this is just a byproduct of our natural narcissism

If you and I were in the same room right now I would kick you in the nuts as hard as I could and when you are lying on the floor screaming in pain I would ask you if you are sure that nothing that happens has any meaning... And if you said "yes" I would kick you again.
Thx :feelsautistic: I know what you mean. I enjoy a lot of things, but when it comes to ascending, money is my only chance. I could cheat a little and get a noodlewhore but fuck noodlewhores tbh ngl. Fuck noodle whores on noodle shores.
Trading is one of many ways to get rich, but at 37, you can still do anything. I believe the founder of McDonalds was like 60 years old or something when his business became a success.

The thing is I know I can do it. I have done so many really good trades that were so fucking well thought out. But then I screw it up. This is what pisses me off so much. I feel like I could be doing it if only I wasn't such a fucking retard.

Last edited:
Death is great. It feels great knowing you can stop your suffering if you want. I hope there is no afterlife, that would be horrible.

Death is better than suffering in this world.

Death is great. It feels great knowing you can stop your suffering if you want. I hope there is no afterlife, that would be horrible.
There’s an afterlife, and it’s filled with foids but no chads around so they lust after you. But there’s a wall of see through glass and it separates you and the foids. This is your eternal punishment for being a bad goy :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

I believe the founder of McDonalds was like 60 years old or something when his business became a success.

It's pretty much as if he never made it. Fucking 60. Wtf do you get out of life when you're 60?

As an ex-muslim, Allah is gonna tell me after my death : look you son of a bitch, you lost 70 virgins that don't get old, don't fart, don't shit and don't urinate. Now, you're gonna burn for eternity.

Last edited:
If you and I were in the same room right now I would kick you in the nuts as hard as I could and when you are lying on the floor screaming in pain I would ask you if you are sure that nothing that happens has any meaning... And if you said "yes" I would kick you again.

The thing is I know I can do it. I have done so many really good trades that were so fucking well thought out. But then I screw it up. This is what pisses me off so much. I feel like I could be doing it if only I wasn't such a fucking retard.
Well it looks like you’ll be rolling in your grave knowing you suffered for no reason

I hope theres a second oportunity if I die.

It'll be the way it was before you were born. I wouldn't mind if it's like sleeping and having peaceful dreams that you never wake up from.

It's pretty much as if he never made it. Fucking 60. Wtf do you get out of life when you're 60?
Rich grandpa > poor grandpa. And the satisfaction to know that you reached your goal in this life, even if you reached it late.

Painful is the process of dying
Peaceful is the aftermath of dying

This sounds very relieving.