Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dear White People Clip - Woke Black woman with White chad

imagine stooping so low to have sex with monkey :feelsugh:

don't judge people by the color of their skin....
but the bitch must have judged many guys by their physical appearance to end up with an attractive white guy in her bed :feelskek::feelskek: (If I made this comment on youtube, it would be deleted automatically).

Nah better then white women have you seen 1000 ibs sisters?
those are disgusting lanwhales, but average white foid still looks better than nigger hole.
Below is shown average african woman :blackpill:

B822e8a664b77591f6ffe90f13fe86b8  african models african men

don't judge people by the color of their skin....
but the bitch must have judged many guys by their physical appearance to end up with an attractive white guy in her bed :feelskek::feelskek: (If I made this comment on youtube, it would be deleted automatically).
They don't live in the same universe as us, they will never understand logic or see how hypocritical they are, they'll never get any consequences for their actions so they'll just keep doing what they want :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

((they)) are up to their tricks again

but tbh I actually prefer it's the wmbf like this, the bmwf was getting SERIOUSLY played out to the point that ((they)) even knew they had to start switching it up

"Dear white people"
Main star is practically white herself:feelshaha:

This isn't representative of what black people think we think this shit is corny too