Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dear westerners, I'm sorry

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm sorry you live in a cucked shithole and I hope your place gets nuked. Thanks.

Appreciate it, thanks!

I'm sorry you live in a cucked shithole and I hope your place gets nuked. Thanks.
Imagine being a subhuman chinaman AND living in the west.

Is there any white country on Earth that isn’t feminist? Only Asians have had the intelligence to hold onto patriarchal rule.

The West is just a shackle mine for ethnic men. That's all no other thing of value is there is there in the westmen. But for every ethnic woman the west is a fuck fest frenzy surrounded with white Chads.
Is there any white country on Earth that isn’t feminist? Only Asians have had the intelligence to hold onto patriarchal rule.
Japan is cucked. China is still based but still has a hard time controlling hypergamy of Chinkwhores towards Mandarin speaking white sexpat. Lol patriarchy.

west needs to get nuked sometime soon, asteroid demolishing earth would be fine as well :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Fucking savage @ Title and comment.

can't wait for the nukes tbh

are you really though? you sure your not a larping whitecel? post a pic of your balls tbh

Amen. I am praying to the God almighty to make that dream come true. West is a degenerate shit hole. His righteous fire should cleanse the sinning thots and LGBTQ sodomites off of this earth.

m-muh west, yet your based eastern-women won't even look at u :feelskek:

FUCK THE WEST
west needs to get nuked sometime soon, asteroid demolishing earth would be fine as well :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Amen. I am praying to the God almighty to make that dream come true. West is a degenerate shit hole. His righteous fire should cleanse the sinning thots and LGBTQ sodomites off of this earth.
YES. brothERs!

Based. I hope America gets nuked in particular.

I hope so. west is too cucked I feel disgust every time I see something from there,sometimes I just want to cut my internet connect and keep live in my uncucked country without hearing from west