Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dear spaghetticels, how are things in Italy rn?

J

Jeffrey69

Based 5'7" American Patriotcel
Ciao, spaghetticels,

Now if you have read some of my previous posts, I have often said about how I wanted a based big tiddy Chiara (think Chiara would be the most fitting Italian equivalent of Stacy), and was really hoping to join the USMIL and gopefully get stationed in Italy. (Forgive me for our woke Democraps, who keep calling Italy fascist, most people in Republican states don't share their values.)
reda1.png

But now, since the Turetta and Cecchettin thingy 9 months ago, I've kinda seen a lot of misandry coming from Italy, just like any American Democrat run hellholes and the other Anglostans (UK, Canada, Australia), that kinda made me potentially rethink that.

So, some questions I might have, if you are able to answer them.

1) How much femtard/femministronza is an average donna italiana between, fuck it, let's go all in, 15 and 50? Is there much difference between, at ages 15-29, 30-40, 40-50, or anything? Or how would it play out regionally? I'd imagine that since Repubblica Popolare di Emilia-Romagna and especially Bologna are hard left wing, there probably would be extreme tagliacazzi pro-LGBTABCDEFGHILMNOPQRSTUVZ anti-maschi-etero pro-clandestini, and probably no better in Milan either. But since Veneto and especially Verona are quite based, would they there be more anti-femtard?

2) How many options do Italian guys still have, if they don't want to have relationships with those femministronze tagliacazzi? Are there many chances of finding a ragazza normale (even in a different region), or becoming a passport bro (fratello di passaporto?) is the only hope?

3) How cucked or uncucked are Italian guys still? Think Germany as a whole has zero hope, and that even AfD is not so popular with young voters, but just with young voters in the East Germany. Apparently, AfD won 17% of the 16-24 vote in the EU elections in June, but East Germany has 20% of Germany's population, so I'd say that probably AfD won ~25-40% of the 16-24 vote in the East, but maybe 8-10% in the West. West Germans are not waking up, they'll just keep supporting the current thing. Probably next there will be AfD coming one seat short of the majority, but then CDU-CSU, SPD, Greens, FDP and Linke will all form a "national unity government" together to lock AfD out and ban them.
IMG-6192.jpg

IMG-8893.jpg

All that, while Germany still has quite same demographic crisis as Italy, in the West they are essentially this:

IMG-6705.jpg

IMG-9607.jpg

IMG-6148.jpg
0niuv5xjsifb1.jpg

Meanwhile, in South Korea, with possibly the worst demographic crisis, the men aren't playing and are very based, in the last elections the current conservative anti-feminist president won big with young men.
So, how are young Italian dudes doing on that front? Would most become more like the German masochists, like this self-flagellating soyboy, probably from Repubblica Popolare di Bologna, and uses Gillette to shave his mangina:

IMG-9617.png

or like based Koreans?

4) I've heard some people say that despite the global media calling the current government "far right" (as if!), even Meloni and Salvini are doing nothing to stand up to the misandrist horror, like when Cecchettin's father and sister tried to force all men to say they're guilty, and other extreme-collectivist "collective responsibility" on all men. Is it still that bad now, 9 months later?

IMG-9616.jpg

IMG-9615.jpg

IMG-9614.jpg

5) How unpopular is the left wing currently? I'd hope, with the left (PD) being extremely woke and only caring about more clandestini, femministronze and LGBTABCDEFGHILMNOPQRSTUVZ, especially when now led by Schlein, who very well could be an Italian AOC (Alessandra Ocazzio-Cortezzi, anyone?), they would have locked themselves out of power for good. Or is there a threat that they could win the next election in 2027?

Welp, hopefully if Meloni and Salvini won't do their jobs, and choose to alienate 50% of the electorate, I hope that then the Meloni govt was only the beginning. I surely hope that next, Italians would finally get so fed up with the misandry, excessive illegal immigration supported and abetted by Germany via EU and WEF and the sinistronzi e femministronze, high immigrant crime, high costs of living, lowest fertility rates ever, etc., then decide that all the post-WWII antifascism that has been forced on the people for the last 80 years has only resulted in an abject failure, and Meloni and Salvini will be forced to step aside. And now to really make the globalist medias cry, who already considered Meloni a neo-fascist:
FUCK IT, A FULL-ON CASAPOUND-FORZA NUOVA GOVERNMENT.
That would be really basato e rossopillato. Hopefully Casapound and Forza Nuova will appeal to the young men, and the women who are not femtards and don't hate men, win big, stop the boats, crush feminism and antifascism and send a giant middle finger to Germany and EU and WEF ("If they want to commit self-harm, do it without us!").

Do you think this based thing possibly could ever happen? Like, this was just two years ago, any chance of repeating this and making it more based?
IMG-4277.jpg

How big are Casapound and Forza Nuova, are there many (young) people in them, or will hopefully many join now that the mainstream politics have failed? (TFW no based fascist big tiddy AI Chiara who sings Giovinezza):
TFW no based fascist big tiddy Chiara who sings Giovinezza

Thanks in advance, hoping for the answers. Or if you have anything that self have observed going on in Italy (whether based news or femtard/woke bad news), feel free to comment it too. Buon ferragosto!

ask PersonalityChad

@PersonalityChad

niggers banging your girls go out and put them in furnace (in gta)

Fascists, Nazis, Communists (Stalin or Mao) are GOOD because they are oligarchical, collectivistic and totalitarian.

Fascism needs to make a comeback

People in the North are more supportive of globohomo shit on average over the Center/South.
Oh? I thought that in the north, it would be just the rather the Northwest and/or large places like Milan and Turin that would be more pro-globohomo, while the Northeast (especially Veneto) was not so globohomoist. Or was I wrong on that?

And the Center, wasn't that the most left wing area? (At least the Repubbliche Popolari di Emilia-Romagna e Toscana, whilst Rome/Lazio were more based.) Or have I been sorta misreading it?

Oh? I thought that in the north, it would be just the rather the Northwest and/or large places like Milan and Turin that would be more pro-globohomo, while the Northeast (especially Veneto) was not so globohomoist. Or was I wrong on that?

And the Center, wasn't that the most left wing area? (At least the Repubbliche Popolari di Emilia-Romagna e Toscana, whilst Rome/Lazio were more based.) Or have I been sorta misreading it?
You're not wrong tbh. I was speaking generally here. Emilia-Romagna is generally considered part of the North btw, pic related
Division of Italy into sectors North blue Centre red South green major

Bella Bella bravissimo!

(Anyone else remember when Italy was more north south than it is now? it's been mandala effected);

Ah, grazie.

Emilia-Romagna is generally considered part of the North btw
Huh, didn't know that, thought that the North was just the part that's not part of the peninsula. But in that case yeah, I sure agree, the north is more globohomoist. But I guess Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia should be okay then, and maybe Trentino?

If I remember, wasn't the Südtirol like way different, that they speak German, are rather conservative, but very localist/autonomist and rather against the Italian government line?

That's a lot of text but to write a short answer. You have to understand they underlying reasons behind all this. All of these declines were decided in ww2. That's it.

Globalism and leftism/cultural marxism will destroy all these cultures and there is no way it will go any other way. This isn't something that just happened it is something that has been forced onto these people with utter violence and threat.

If I remember, wasn't the Südtirol like way different, that they speak German, are rather conservative, but very localist/autonomist and rather against the Italian government line?
Yes, but to be fair most Italian regions (and sometimes even cities) are to an extent, since they all have their own distinct culture, traditions and dialect from each other. In Sudtirol it's probably even stronger since they were only annexed to Italy after WW1.