Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear Mickey

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
June 7, 2020

Dear @Mickeyonacid, I'm writing to let you know that I'm sorry.

If what you said about yourself and your life is true, then that means you're already dead. It means you went through with the promise you made, and took your own life on January 25, 2019. Perhaps you ended your life earlier, deciding that a ceremonial exit on your birthday wasn't worth the wait. Maybe the sleeping pills and monoxide poisoning didn't work, or maybe you stumbled across a less complicated approach. Even still, maybe you never ended your life at all, and you're still out there somewhere, having found another way to cope with the darkness of this world. If miracles exist, then maybe you found love, and now you can finally experience happiness that I never could.

After you died, I sank into a deep depression, and then began a search to discover you're real identity. If you truly are dead, I wanted confirmation; maybe I could fly out to your state and leave a wreath at your tombstone, assuming your ashes weren't spread out to be blown away by the wind. However, my journey has come to an end, as I've decided to leave your fate up to the imagination.

It looks like you took no chances. All I had to go on was what you said about yourself, and while I did my best to uncover many clues - including your home state - I've now decided that learning of your fate is next to impossible.

You haven't missed much if you are dead. A pandemic from Wuhan, China has swept the globe, killing millions and forcing numerous countries to shut down. Waves of race riots have erupted in USA, and so - if you're still alive - I'm sure you now have fewer reasons to step outside your bedroom.

Maybe you'll return to this forum like I did, but even that I doubt will do much good. Most of the people we used to talk to are gone, either voluntarily or because they were banned. Now that @MayorOfKekville has decided to leave, it now just seems useless to linger here any longer. If you are alive, please know that I tried, but like in every other area of my life, it simply wasn't enough.

However, I can promise you one thing: A few months after you died, I wrote an essay, one which served to explain the plight of suffering that both you and others like us have been plagued with due to our genes. Not many people on this forum were interested, so whatever other material I produce will certainly not wind up here. Regardless, I promise to spend the rest of my life telling the story of the inferior; those born with bad genes and/or a poor environment, who are forced to cope with the fact that actualization is not possible. If you are still alive, and ever come across my work, I hope the one reward I can get in exchange is that you'll eventually come to forgive me.

Your friend,

赤い太陽

Wow. You are a good friend man

Wow. You are a good friend man
I truly appreciate the kind words. However, Mickey was the last person I could truly call a friend. Now that he's gone, and all the other people I respect here are gone too, I just feel very alone. This forum is simply not the place for me, and now I have to come to terms with that.

I am a fan of your YouTube channel if this helps.