Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dear lurking Bluepillers.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Let’s look at my stats!

Looks: subhuman, chinlet, i look like haland with bug eyes and balding, massive forehead . Been mistaken for albino before

build: 5’6 framelet thin.

Personality: based on genetics and passed experiences (like my childhood). Some WOMEN online have said Im funny and shit. WOMEN irl have also called me funny and I have made them laugh

Intelligence: 73 IQ autistic, reading age of a 7 year old and basically a retard

What do think I should do? Or do you admit genetics are everything .

How would they respond they are too busy gagging on hope's metaphorical cock

Let’s look at my stats!

Looks: subhuman, chinlet, i look like haland with bug eyes and balding, massive forehead . Been mistaken for albino before

Personality: based on genetics and passed experiences (like my childhood). Some WOMEN online have said Im funny and shit. WOMEN irl have also called me funny and I have made them laugh

Intelligence: 73 IQ autistic, reading age of a 7 year old and basically a retard

Women don't care about that stuff. They want men who treat them nicely

They'll insult you for your appearance and traits out of your control

Let’s look at my stats!

do you mog me

Soon my troubles will end

I have been on this plane for 29 years and I do not recall what I have done for the last 10 of it.

My SEAmaxx is my final Arc on this earth.

Postmaxxer. Bad personality.

Hit a shower, take a haircut, get the gym :feelsahh:

Let’s look at my stats!

You sure of that ? I wonder if someone like that could even write what you wrote

You sure of that ? I wonder if someone like that could even write what you wrote
could not. 70 iq is nearing retard level. Absolutely impossible to be blackpilled at that iq or even reach this website/community.