Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dear IT foids

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
-
I mean troons. I mean fags. Whatever the fuck you are.

you are all garbage.

You clearly have nothing better to do than to lurk on .is and then go cry on reddit about it.

The highlight of your day is posting a screenshot from .is and getting upvoted on reddit.

Your last orgasm was to your reddit notification count.

If you are ever considering suicide, I would highly recommend it.

Last edited:
The irony is that if these IT foids were born as male they would be incels themselves. Its not really us that they hate, even though yes they hate ugly men, its that they hate themselves.

Its the same story for many "men" posting it that subreddit. They're incels in heavy denial. "I might be a virgin, but at least I'm not an incel!!" as if these things most of the time aren't synonymous.

Its the same story for many "men" posting it that subreddit. They're incels in heavy denial. "I might be a virgin, but at least I'm not an incel!!" as if these things most of the time aren't synonymous.
A lot of them are cuckolds betabuxxing 30+ year old landwhales and think that maked them better than incels

kill IT users, rape IT users, behead IT users, round house kick an IT user into the concrete, karate chop IT users in half, report IT users to the IRS, urinate in an IT users gas tank, eat IT users, run over IT users with a Ford F-150, launch IT users into the sun, stir fry IT users in a wok, cause a power outage in an IT users neighborhood, blow up IT users with a pressure cooker bomb.

The irony is that if these IT foids were born as male they would be incels themselves. Its not really us that they hate, even though yes they hate ugly men, its that they hate themselves.

Exactly. The foids on there hate knowing the only thing saving them is their pussy privilege

kill IT users, rape IT users, behead IT users, round house kick an IT user into the concrete, karate chop IT users in half, report IT users to the IRS, urinate in an IT users gas tank, eat IT users, run over IT users with a Ford F-150, launch IT users into the sun, stir fry IT users in a wok, cause a power outage in an IT users neighborhood, blow up IT users with a pressure cooker bomb.
“Rape IT users” I ain’t raping Men bruh sorry, sounds gay

Yeah they are annoying!

Exactly. The foids on there hate knowing the only thing saving them is their pussy privilege

As it's been explained before, IT foids can't be well adjusted normal people because functioning normal individuals don't spend their lives terminally online and obsessing over incels. They're too busy having actual social lives to distract them from participating in the menial activities that ITcucks engage in. So that disqualified IT from likely being successful at anything IRL. This is always a salient concern to point out and call them out for.

As it's been explained before, IT foids can't be well adjusted normal people because functioning normal individuals don't spend their lives terminally online and obsessing over incels. They're too busy having actual social lives to distract them from participating in the menial activities that ITcucks engage in. So that disqualified IT from likely being successful at anything IRL. This is always a salient concern to point out and call them out for.
Exactly

I remember one of them had a flair which said "Married to a 'chad'" intending to mock us. But all she did was reinforce what we've been preaching

Who gives a fuck about IT, stop giving them attention.

Dear Infiltrating cucks and foids :

Auslander Raus

IT lurking at this sub certainly have worse lives than us

they disgust me man
cant stand them
its just a sub with a whole lotta fags and closeted incels