Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dear IT, 19 foids found me funny today

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 7639

19 foids liked it (comment on Leximaria’s video). Take that! Foids love my personality :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:.

I’m a true personality Chad :hax::hax::hax:. If it’s my personality then why did 19 foids like it? I checked who liked it and they were all foids! Get personality Mogged you ITcels

nobody has ever fucked anyone for being 'funny'

the only things that anyone would do because someone is a 'funny person':
a) attend their stand-up comedy gig (no longer applies, modern comedy is never funny)
b) bully them

nobody has ever fucked anyone for being 'funny'

the only things that anyone would do because they find them 'funny':
a) attend their stand-up comedy gig (no longer applies, modern comedy is never funny)
b) bully them
That’s the point… I’m saying this is proof it’s my looks not my personality

IT will ignore this and choose to talk about a 10 post graycel instead

I'm surprised IT is still around. I've been out of the loop for a while and haven't heard about them since the r/braincels days. It's truly pathetic that there are people who actually monitor these forums so they can post things on reddit for updoots. Just leave us the fuck alone you fat dysgenic fucks

IT this, IT that. I don't even care what they think about us, I think its pointless trying to argue with them or paying too much attention to them

IT this, IT that. I don't even care what they think about us, I think its pointless trying to argue with them or paying too much attention to them
I need attention!

View attachment 1237741
19 foids liked it (comment on Leximaria’s video). Take that! Foids love my personality :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:.

I’m a true personality Chad :hax::hax::hax:. If it’s my personality then why did 19 foids like it? I checked who liked it and they were all foids! Get personality Mogged you ITcels
what was video about

do you upload vids on your yt channel?

That’s the point… I’m saying this is proof it’s my looks not my personality
yea exactly ITcels are retarded

somehow they don't follow their own logic when it comes to racism btw, they suddenly start arguing the exact opposite

'why do people hate blacks for the colour of their skin???' :soy:

'no we hate them for their personality, they are savage criminals'

'no that's RACISM, you hate them because of how they LOOK' :soy:

'no look at the black crime statistics, they have bad personalities and should be exiled from white nations'

'HOW DARE YOU. most black people aren't like that! it's only a few of them. you are just stereotyping them!' :soy:

'even one black criminal is too much.'

'they are criminals because of SYSTEMIC RACISM and TRAUMA, they are treated like trash and that's why they do it. or at least their ancestors were treated like trash. WHATEVER IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THEY DINDU NUFFIN.' :soy:

'no they should take personal responsibility, their criminality and bad fatherhood are the reason why their community is in bad shape. also, if you listen to their rap music, it is full of hate, toxic attitudes and misogyny...'

'no, the real problem is white, well-behaved young males who can't get laid due to a dysfunctional modern dating climate. they are the real problem with western society.' :soy:

'what the fuck are you on about you retard. did you fucking OD on fenty before saying that you muppet.'

'HELP HELP OFFICER I CAN'T BREEV OFFICER' :soy:

Will do.

I want the same vibe as think before you sleep used to have. I loved that guy
dyk that nigger is a redpill grifting, vegan, yoga instructor from cuckafoidia whos girlfriend is a twitchthot who used to suck and fuck?

Calvert reviewed the literature on social skills and physical attractiveness and concluded that many ratings of social skill may be confounded by the physical attractiveness of the target individual, possibly due to a general perception that physical attractiveness and social competence are positively correlated.

yea exactly ITcels are retarded

somehow they don't follow their own logic when it comes to racism btw, they suddenly start arguing the exact opposite

'why do people hate blacks for the colour of their skin???' :soy:

'no we hate them for their personality, they are savage criminals'

'no that's RACISM, you hate them because of how they LOOK' :soy:

'no look at the black crime statistics, they have bad personalities and should be exiled from white nations'

'HOW DARE YOU. most black people aren't like that! it's only a few of them. you are just stereotyping them!' :soy:

'even one black criminal is too much.'

'they are criminals because of SYSTEMIC RACISM and TRAUMA, they are treated like trash and that's why they do it. or at least their ancestors were treated like trash. WHATEVER IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THEY DINDU NUFFIN.' :soy:

'no they should take personal responsibility, their criminality and bad fatherhood are the reason why their community is in bad shape. also, if you listen to their rap music, it is full of hate, toxic attitudes and misogyny...'

'no, the real problem is white, well-behaved young males who can't get laid due to a dysfunctional modern dating climate. they are the real problem with western society.' :soy:

'what the fuck are you on about you retard. did you fucking OD on fenty before saying that you muppet.'

'HELP HELP OFFICER I CAN'T BREEV OFFICER' :soy:
Yep this.