Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dear inkwells, what would you do in such a situation?

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Most are very vulnerable because they look small and weak.
First rule, never let your enemy come that close to your face, you don't know what the wanker is doing with his hands, be loud and make it clear "Don't touch me, what do you want?! Go away!!!" be loud. Don't be afraid to back away, it's not unmanly to go back.
The fag comes along, aims at the eyes, at his weakest parts.
even if the girls laugh in the background stand your ground and give a shit on them. only have your enemy in your eyes.
Asians often master techniques to fight honorably. It's not about proving your masculinity, embarrassment and losing are ok.
If you lose and get seriously injured, make sure your brother is the one who will take your revenge.
It is most honorable for a brother to take revenge.
But believe me, most people won't fight if they realize that they will suffer a lot of damage, no matter how big they are.
may my spirit be with you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2aG-Dek_iYk

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JusticeServed/comments/bj2h5d/gym_bully/

I'd just get away from him and go home
He could follow you. the best is to go away, if he follow you you must run or stand your ground.

Fair point. In case of that, i'd try to get him off my trail first then go home
if he came close just act like you want something to say and smack your skull with full power against his nose. that would make him for the first seconds lost

I would start screaming and crying begging for mommy to pick me up

I always carry two pepper spray cans in my backpack.

I would try to fight him, I don't care if how big he is.

I always carry two pepper spray cans in my backpack.
if you have them out you will be beaten up. Its not that easy to think clearly in such situation. I was robbed and I run after them, but I couldnt use my pepper spray. In such situation you must think fast. Police saw this and arrest one of them the other was on the run

Try to walk away. If they follow I will instantly throw a punch

fight back and be sent to the hospital for trying