Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dear inceltears

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
post things you want inceltears to see in this thread.
I have nothing go ahead

Last edited:
older women are not as attractive whether you like it or not, 14-20 is more attractive than 30 year old roast beefs who have had more time to "find themselves"

you're not doing a good job at being sex positive when you criticize others for wanting a virgin gf, there are no disadvantages to a girl being a virgin

Tyrone is fucking your wife at this very moment.

hi IT

fucking neck yourselves, CUNTS

do you ever feel responsibility for creating mass shooters or do you run out of empathy? well, so have I. say goodnight.
Tyrone is fucking your wife at this very moment.

:chad: - level statement.

dear inceltears,

one of your guys did this;

Incelteearspic

YIKIS !!!

FEMALES ARE OBJECTS WHO AREN'T ENTITLED TO RESPECT

Dear IncelTears,

https://incels.is/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/?prefix_id=1&order=view_count&direction=desc

Look at this page. It's an assortment of the most viewed Blackpill threads on the entire Inceldom Discussion board. There is irrefutable proof in there, that no matter how many showers you take, no matter how many haircuts you get, no matter how much you "respect women" or work on your "personality", you stand no chance as a Sub-8 male in the present day. It is over.

Regards,

--Tension.

Dear IT,

Fuck you.

Thanks.

Dear Cucktears, stop bullying
St.BlackopsIIcel

Lowering others won't increase your selfworth.

Dear cucktears creators and admins and mods:
I hate all of you;
You are pieces of shit and i hope you die.

Averageredditer

Incel Tears right now.

Last edited:
Dear IT, all i know about you comes from this forum.

I don't know what makes you keep putting us down twenty-four hours a day. Maybe we are the only people that society considers lower than you and it does you a lot of good to sink us, but honestly, lowering incels in order to have karma on reddit or to have social recognition will not get you far, any more than we do. I sincerely hope you will realize how pathetic and mean you are. You probably had to have mental problems to take absolutely everything in the first degree every message we can post here. Worse, you sometimes do montage because you had nothing to put in your trash sub reddit. At the end, we're not as bad as you claim. Making fun of people like us who may suffer of social isolation or be violently rejected by women without convictions and filled with hypocrisy, to tell us by laughing afterwards "take a shower, practice hobbies" when even you don't believe in it, give false hopes to men who are condemned to remain alone and shit on the face of people who don't want to believe your lies is a bit like the ideology of the inceltears. You will even go so far as to doxx us because we have never touched a woman and even push people in our situation to suicide, you demean even people who consider themselves incels and who have no sign of hatred towards women, but we are the bad guys, right?

I don't speak english well but I have use a translator for this time because the subject is serious and inceltears are nothing else than the cancer of internet and a public danger for anybody who are in our situation.