Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dear incel, you are NOT ugly

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
No, you are not ugly, actually you're attractive. You just need to get yourself a job, buy better clothes, take more showers, get a new haircut, hit the gym and you'll be attractive enough to be, if you get lucky, my second backup guy, who will have the privilege to pay me dinner at expensive places and get starfish sex once a month while I imagine Chad is fucking me instead.

Oh, and don't forget to be confident, okay?? :heart:

Well if you think about it, this is basically what women tell themselves about Chad. "No, I'm not ugly and someday I will manage to land a Chad who might include me into his harem!"

No gym for your face

Well if you think about it, this is basically what women tell themselves about Chad. "No, I'm not ugly and someday I will manage to land a Chad who might include me into his harem!"
The average woman is so delusional she actually thinks chad wants them for anything more than a pump and dump, jfl.
They hope for a day that will never come. Lifefuel.

The average woman is so delusional she actually thinks chad wants them for anything more than a pump and dump, jfl.
They hope for a day that will never come. Lifefuel.
They will still get fucked tho and they will get pregnant with Chad's seed... Then some desperate incel will betabuxx for her and her child

you know, there is a huge amount of people would fall for this gaslight.

Harem.

160312 moss harems embed kwjx9d

They will still get fucked tho and they will get pregnant with Chad's seed... Then some desperate incel will betabuxx for her and her child
I know, and I wish incels wouldn't do that. The woman's anger at being pumped, dumped and forgotten is still major lifefuel though.
Women hate most men because of our genetics. Any amount of suffering they experience at being thrown aside is a positive. Fuck them.

No gym for your DNA.

I know, and I wish incels wouldn't do that. The woman's anger at being pumped, dumped and forgotten is still major lifefuel though.
Women hate most men because of our genetics. Any amount of suffering they experience at being thrown aside is a positive. Fuck them.
too many desperated men with no self respect out there, mostly incels in denial.

What is lifefuel though is that they'll still be miserable and unhappy with a betabuxx, and forever bitter for being able to make chad commit.

No, you are not ugly, actually you're attractive. You just need to get yourself a job, buy better clothes, take more showers, get a new haircut, hit the gym and you'll be attractive enough to be, if you get lucky, my second backup guy, who will have the privilege to pay me dinner at expensive places and get starfish sex once a month while I imagine Chad is fucking me instead.

Oh, and don't forget to be confident, okay?? :heart:
Showers can't change height you dumbass organism with xx allele. Fuck I'm gunna have to shove my trauma down your fucking skull so you can get the picture. All of it

Telling someone they’re not ugly but that they need to hit the gym is actually a contradiction because it implies (and confirms) that being fat or skinny isn’t attractive compared to being muscular