Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dear Incel tears lurkers.

B

Blackincel

Banned
-
I am indifferent towards foids and normies, because of how they treat me. I don’t hate them. I just don’t give a fuck about what happens to them. If someone murders them in a mass killing, I don’t mourn or give a shit. Most of them deserve death, because they mock my pain and the pain of my brothers. Foids and normies want us gone. Ok great. I don’t give a shit if they live or die. Remember that normies and foids waged war on me and guys like me. We’re hated over things we have no control over. My issue is depression (bipolar). When I am depressed, foids accuse me of looking creepy. When I am manic, foids accuse me of having a rape face. I can’t win for losing.

Dear black incel, I am not indifferent towards foids and normies, I actively hate them and want to rip their heads off
Based

Dear black incel, I am not indifferent towards foids and normies, I actively hate them and want to rip their heads off
I was trying to keep it a little clean, but I agree with you.

Murder all chads in a shooting

DESTROY THE BLACK NORMIE SOCIETY (IN CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE)