Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear gay Iranians, I know a way to save you from persecution and murder.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear gay People of Iran,

Recently one of you has been brutally murdered by a prejudiced and extremist populace:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57091251

And this is far from the first time. All over the Middle East, people like you are being murdered in gruesome ways.

Every day of your life you spend in fear. You have to hide who you really are, who you love and how you feel. One slip, one false word, touch, smile or even eye contact and it might be over.

But your misery does not end here. Most of you have been raised as devout Muslims and now you are burdened with a constant inner struggle between your faith and your feelings.

Your fate grieves me immeasurably and therefore I have spent long days pondering a solution for your troubles. Rejoice, for I have found the solution:

Just stop expressing your sexuality in any way! You have to become as asexual as possible.

Gay friends, partners, spouses? Just break contact with them, online or offline!

If you see a person of the same gender that you like? Just look the other way!

You feel the peng of homosexual desire? Just take a cold shower!

Just accept that you are not a sexual being!

It’s quite simple actually. Plenty of people live completely abstinent for their entire lives with absolutely no problems. Sex and sexuality are not needs, you won’t die without them. You are not a wild animal ruled by instincts.

You are welcome.

Dear gay People of Iran,

Recently one of you has been brutally murdered by a prejudiced and extremist populace:

And this is far from the first time. All over the Middle East, people like you are being murdered in gruesome ways.

Every day of your life you spend in fear. You have to hide who you really are, who you love and how you feel. One slip, one false word, touch, smile or even eye contact and it might be over.

But your misery does not end here. Most of you have been raised as devout Muslims and now you are burdened with a constant inner struggle between your faith and your feelings.

Your fate grieves me immeasurably and therefore I have spent long days pondering a solution for your troubles. Rejoice, for I have found the solution:

Just stop expressing your sexuality in any way! You have to become as asexual as possible.

Gay friends, partners, spouses? Just break contact with them, online or offline!

It’s quite simple actually. Plenty of people live completely abstinent for their entire lives with absolutely no problems. Sex and sexuality are not needs, you won’t die without them. You are not a wild animal ruled by instincts.

You are welcome.

Sex and sexuality are not needs
Hierarchy_of_needs2.png

@incelerated thoughts?

You are welcome.
iranian homos like @incelerated are unable to do this for some reason

iran is cucked. they dont seem to execute lesbians.
Every country with anti-gay laws in the history of mankind showed greater leniency towards lesbians.

Fuck Iranian faggots, they wanted their precious muh nationalism, muh Islamic pride, muh blame the white man for everything government and they got it. Now they're suffering the consequences, boo hoo.

Not that I'm a Zionist either. I wish Iran and Israel would nuke each other and wipe both those worthless shitholes off the face of the planet.

this is satire post making fun of bluepillers and soycucks saying how incels should ''give up on caring about having sex and intimancy and become faggots''.
Thank you!

…everyone who doesn’t understand this has foid-IQ…

this is satire post making fun of bluepillers and soycucks saying how incels should ''give up on caring about having sex and intimancy and become faggots''.
true. "sex is not important" they say

Fuck Iranian faggots, they wanted their precious muh nationalism, muh Islamic pride, muh blame the white man for everything government and they got it. Now they're suffering the consequences, boo hoo.

Not that I'm a Zionist either. I wish Iran and Israel would nuke each other and wipe both those worthless shitholes off the face of the planet.
Cope

Iran will dominate the Middle East, and it probably already does in Iraq and part of Lebanon, then it will nuke Israel :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Dear gay People of Iran,

You are welcome.
i hope iranian fags like @incelerated perish